The King of Hate Forums

Now that the Vest streak is over, now is the perfect time to spend more time on the QUALITY of your streams.

I am one of the people who was happy that DSP was making all this money, good for him. But it came at a cost of derailment, constantly talking about the subs etc which destroyed the quality of the stream for me. 

Now focus on creating a better interaction with your stream chat and bringing a welcoming environment for new (and old) viewers who were constantly put off by this past behavior. 

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Like 1

The vest hype were for many people the most entertaining moments. That's why late streams were the best. You might have as well turn off the stream when he got the vest early. 20 minutes no overtimes were hype.

I hope he comes up with an even more ridiculous gimmick.

Didn't he say we have to reach streak 1000 for the green screen? I'm waiting.

3 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

I am one of the people who was happy that DSP was making all this money, good for him. But it came at a cost of derailment, constantly talking about the subs etc which destroyed the quality of the stream for me. 

Now focus on creating a better interaction with your stream chat and bringing a welcoming environment for new (and old) viewers who were constantly put off by this past behavior. 

He's already working on his next gimmick. Those days where he plays games and people tipped if they are entertained are over.

• Upvote 1

So, with things like these.

Improvements to his streams that will make them more fun & interactive. There's a lot more of suggestions in the Forum as well.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

couch streak next?

21 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

It doesn't embed Instagram well:

Instagram.thumb.jpg.c5974a3669493bb48dabef38c259d43e.jpg

Any chance this will include a green screen setup? I'd like to imagine that the presumed seating change will include something that is good for the audience and gives back to them as well. Having his background hidden from the  stream would be at least a step in a better direction

1 hour ago, Another_Derich said:

Any chance this will include a green screen setup? I'd like to imagine that the presumed seating change will include something that is good for the audience and gives back to them as well. Having his background hidden from the  stream would be at least a step in a better direction

We'll have to wait to see.

But in my opinion, I'd rather have him improve first in other things than the green-screen. If he starts walking, let the first step be something to make the streams more fun, (lot of different suggestions in the Forum), which are also easy enough to do.

If he's doing green screen I hope he's got good lighting. When I switched to green screen I was hoping I could use existing lights (ceiling fan lights, table lights, etc) to make it work but didn't have any luck. I ended up buying a softbox light kit. They aren't too expensive though, about $60-$70.

People here and on Twitter have a really wild imagination with their wishful thinking. It's like this is your first day.

Great parody prestream.

LOL at those people who actually thought it's going to be a green screen.

The spin streak should be for every $50. Double the spins with every $50.

Here's an idea for $300

Spoiler

light a gas lamp :laugh: to own the meme

pop up green screen suggestion, Elgato green screen, to match the stream deck

elgatogs.thumb.jpg.beb97a0835284c99322a7715934b2d94.jpg

I will miss the streak hype on the late streams. Those were some of the most entertaining moments.

There needs to be a goal for bubble blowing. So we have a guaranteed bubble blowing.

Edited by babymngaming456

I like how the detractors exactly predicted what the improvement would be.

33 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

Imagine telling DSP 5 years ago that his streams would turn into this lmao. 

Imagine telling him he would get $400 to spin in a chair.

Next goal is to get a PS5 AND Xbox to MAYBE get the green screen out of the garage. :smile:

Edited by babymngaming456