Raiders vs. Broncos - Broncos win

I agree with most of these predictions.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, that Bills vs Cardinals game was wild.

OMG that TD pass from Murray to Hopkins.

Kyler and Hoplins saved my Prediction lol Just shows Bill was a dumbass to trade him 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, sateler96 said:

NFL Wild Card Weekend

Colts vs. Bills - Bills win

Rams vs. Seahawks - Seahawks win

Buccaneers vs. Washington - Buccaneers win

Ravens vs. Titans - Ravens win

Bears vs. Saints - Saints win

Browns vs. Steelers - Browns win

I agree except I have Steelers over Browns.

There have talks of Deshaun Watson trade rumors for quite some time now and I'm going to put my take on this.

I do not blame Watson for wanting out of Houston because they have been a shit show ever since they allowed that moron, Bill O'Brien, to become the general manager. 

IMO, other than the Jets, I can see him going to two other teams.  The first one is the San Francisco 49ers.  The other is the Chicago Bears.  I know the 49ers still have Jimmy G, but I believe they will move on him from pretty soon.  As for the Bears, they could definitely use him.  The Bears haven't had a legit, serviceable, decent, franchise quarterback since Jim McMahon.  The Bears have one of the better defensive units in the NFL.  With Watson at QB, he could definitely compliment them in a very big way.  

Now, I'm sure you guys are like, "MDC, wouldn't you love to have him on the Jets since you're a Jets fan and all?"  My answer to that is, ABSOLUTELY!!!!  We Jets fans haven't had a legit franchise QB since Chad Pennington.  Granted, he wasn't as great nor as talented as Watson is, but, he was definitely rock solid.  When Pennington took over at QB over Vinny Testaverde in 2002, he led to the Jets to an AFC East Division Title and a 41-0 victory over legend and future Hall of Famer, Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts in the Wild Card game.  We Jets fans haven't had a strong sense of trust at the QB position since Pennington left.

Watson is too good of a QB to pass up on in a trade.    

10 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

There have talks of Deshaun Watson trade rumors for quite some time now and I'm going to put my take on this.

I do not blame Watson for wanting out of Houston because they have been a shit show ever since they allowed that moron, Bill O'Brien, to become the general manager. 

IMO, other than the Jets, I can see him going to two other teams.  The first one is the San Francisco 49ers.  The other is the Chicago Bears.  I know the 49ers still have Jimmy G, but I believe they will move on him from pretty soon.  As for the Bears, they could definitely use him.  The Bears haven't had a legit, serviceable, decent, franchise quarterback since Jim McMahon.  The Bears have one of the better defensive units in the NFL.  With Watson at QB, he could definitely compliment them in a very big way.  

Now, I'm sure you guys are like, "MDC, wouldn't you love to have him on the Jets since you're a Jets fan and all?"  My answer to that is, ABSOLUTELY!!!!  We Jets fans haven't had a legit franchise QB since Chad Pennington.  Granted, he wasn't as great nor as talented as Watson is, but, he was definitely rock solid.  When Pennington took over at QB over Vinny Testaverde in 2002, he led to the Jets to an AFC East Division Title and a 41-0 victory over legend and future Hall of Famer, Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts in the Wild Card game.  We Jets fans haven't had a strong sense of trust at the QB position since Pennington left.

Watson is too good of a QB to pass up on in a trade.    

Jets need a whole reboot in their whole organization tbh

9 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

I know it was a college game and this is a thread for the NFL but who expected 

Hide contents

Alabama to lose

No_One1.gif.09e986b883b1ec3911c8e1494418b8ad.gif

TBH, that kid Justin Fields didn't really impress too much.

However, that Devonte Smith dude, is a beast.   

7 hours ago, sateler96 said:

NFL Divisional Round Playoffs Predictions 

Rams vs. Packers - Packers win

Ravens vs. Bills - Bills win

Browns vs. Chiefs - Chiefs win 

Buccaneers vs. Saints - Saints win

Of these games, I'm looking forward to Bills v Ravens, Rams v Packers, and Buccaneers v Saints.

5 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH, that kid Justin Fields didn't really impress too much.

However, that Devonte Smith dude, is a beast.   

Of these games, I'm looking forward to Bills v Ravens, Rams v Packers, and Buccaneers v Saints.

Im curious cause if Chiefs play like the been playing their gonna lose to the Browns 

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

If its Bills vs. Bucs and Brady beats the Bills they should just give up XD

In the Superbowl?  I don't see the Bucs beating Green Bay in the NFC championship. If Mahomes somehow is playing next week against the Bills, I see the Chiefs winning. Otherwise, they are not, imo.