The King of Hate Forums

Halloween 2020 Gaming Marathon Nominations Thread!

Please post up your nominations for games that I should play during my Halloween Gaming Marathon on October 31, 2020!

Please note:

-Horror games are welcome, but not every game has to be a horror game to be considered
-Games should be easily accessible, and not "Rare games" that aren't available on modern consoles/PC to play easily
-No full priced $60 games, please!

Good luck!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crysis Remastered Street Fighter V Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite RE3 Mastermind Blasphemous Ultra Street Fighter 2   EDIT: WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS

I updated the tally, (click image to expand, or see: Text Format below): Criteria: The games with "⊕:" between parenthesis, means someone added a stipulation, but not everyone who n

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Street Fighter V FNAF: Sister Location Super Meat Boy Sonic.exe Ultra Street Fighter 2

Posted Images

Corpse Killer: 25th Anniversary Edition (PS4)

Yes, one of your "old favorites" from the Sega CD that you played many years ago, remastered in 1080p HD!

And no, this isn't a joke, they actually remastered Corpse Killer on the PS4, and I honestly want you to revisit it because your original playthrough was hilarious, so it would be a lot of fun to see you play it again. Plus, it's an inexpensive game ($14.99 on PSN) which can be played quickly, possibly even beaten quickly.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3455-CUSA16720_00-CORPSEKILLERANNI

On and here's an alternative nomination for you...

Double Switch 25th Anniversary Edition

Yes, this Sega CD classic starring Corey Haim has also been lovingly remastered in 1080p and is available on PSN at the low, low price of only $14.99!

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3455-CUSA12931_00-DOUBLESWITCH2501

Allow your newer fans to experience the origin of that classic tune you've referenced over the years; "I'm crying on the moon and it looks like tunnel-vision!"

Edited by Blk_Mage_Ctype
Added an alternative nomination for the Halloween Marathon
  • Upvote 1

Killer 7 pc (game can run on a toaster and is on steam he has no excuse)

Fatal Frame 2 or Fatal Frame 3 (both ps2 classics on ps3)

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (also ps2 classic on ps3)

Twisted Metal Black (ps2 game on psn for both ps3 and ps4 but upscaled when played on ps4)

Every game I've listed has a horror aesthetic to them.

• Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned this topic