Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Halloween 2020 Costume Voting Thread!


Halloween 2020 Costume Poll  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, CinderFallfromRWBY said:

I really don't know what video game character he should be

i'd say either 9S from Nier Automata or someone from danganronpa

Not like you get to choose which one he will be anyways. He picks the costume in whichever category wins so people who are angling for a very specific character have a good chance of not getting it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

Not like you get to choose which one he will be anyways. He picks the costume in whichever category wins so people who are angling for a very specific character have a good chance of not getting it.

It's going to be Barry Burton because one idiot keeps spamming it. Like with The Quiet Man. What a great choice of a playthrough, time well spent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Barry Burton?

The one in the image? If that's the case, It's more than possible that they're voting for that one because it takes the least amount of effort, just look at the image. He just needs to put another vest and that's it.

It's most likely a "meme" choice to me, but it isn't that funny. Probably waiting on people to repeat that Phil is lazy, and get insulted by the same people for voting such effortless costume.

Barry.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

It's most likely a "meme" choice to me, but it isn't that funny. Probably waiting on people to repeat that Phil is lazy, and get insulted by the same people for voting such effortless costume.

No. It's a true believer who regularly donates. Like the guy who spammed The Quiet Man, he genuinely thought he was funny. He thinks it's funny because Barry also wears a vest. They don't need much to be entertained.

Edited by babymngaming456
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

It's going to be Barry Burton because one idiot keeps spamming it. Like with The Quiet Man. What a great choice of a playthrough, time well spent.

Yeah, I've seen that guy keep cheering about Barry Burton when I've jumped into the stream a few times. I've never seen Phil correct that person to say that a specific character cannot be chosen so it wouldn't be shocking if that ended up being the choice... unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Phil locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...