The King of Hate Forums

Phil I am sorry but you are wrong on franks sign its been the subject of many real medical papers and has evidence to prove it

theboi1

sorry Phil but you are wrong

delete this post it wont change a thing , you where given sound advice and berated the tipper - this was rude of you and you speak on medical matter you know nothing about 

you are incorrect and i believe you should apologies to the fan that tipped you  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs89O7ivpsY

maybe you should see a doctor , just a check  as at the end of the day its your health and you are the one at risk 

I don't think Phil has the healthiest of diets in any case.

He was already advised in other threads to change his lifestyle/eating habits/exercise, (and make it better), but he's an adult who can take his own decisions.

And you're not getting a serious debate on health with a gaming streamer unless they're actually broadcasting for that purpose with actual research, and evidence.

So to avoid the main issue OP has, he should just reply with "hand me the study, I'll take a look at it".

21 hours ago, theboi1 said:

maybe you should see a doctor , just a check  as at the end of the day its your health and you are the one at risk

You can't really help people who don't want help. Aside from that, he is a grown man who already knows how to make changes in his life and look out for his own health. If he doesn't want to do that then the only reaction people should have is "oh well". Plenty of people ave given him advice before. Nothing is going to change.

• 2 months later...

You're absolutely right‼ We're talking about basic dietary advice, however it is technically considered "medical advice" under a strict definition, something none other than a doctor should give... a very keen observation.

After all, they didn't even reference any systematic-reviews or meta-analysis on why eating McBurgers/[insert standard fast-food item] is not ideal for human health... I give this thread 3 french-fries out of 10 sugar-cups.

Yes.thumb.jpg.6c4fd3dace1f52408823604d9f7905d6.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria

16 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

It's just a meme. It's harmless. Lighten up bro.

I've heard better bullshit.

12 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

After all, they didn't even reference any systematic-reviews or meta-analysis on why eating McBurgers/[insert standard fast-food item] is not ideal for human health

Anybody that eats McD's knows it's not healthy.