The King of Hate Forums

DSP asking his fans to take the "initiative" and make a song for him.

I saw this earlier and it gave me an idea. Instead of asking fans to make content for you, why not hire a professional to take some of your popular streams where you sing a lot and make a remix playlist? or just use royality free music that YouTube is filled with. I dont think the initiative lies with your audience to make your content better. If they do it, they do it but never ask IMO

image.png.eddd4b34bc55d511a19ab3af524dd75b.png

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Like 1
  • FloydMayweather changed the title to DSP asking his fans to take the "initiative" and make a song for him.

Déjà vu with similar threads with where this is going.

Since people can just mute the stream and put their own music, the only problem seems to be what @masterxeon2002 describes, which can be easily fixed in OBS by putting an image/gif-image on the top-layer with an "On Break/Live shortly" message indicator, and take it out with one click when he starts talking.

That way you don't have to mute/unmute everytime to see if he started. A firm schedule that shows when the music stops will also help, it's not like punctuality will likely be compromised for him, (there's no traffic when he goes to his office, for example).

1 hour ago, masterxeon2002 said:

...I just mute and check back periodically to see if the pre-stream has actually started or if its still those songs

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Upvote 1

Besides from adding variety with new music, he could set up Nightbot with a customized playlist and let users be capable of accessing the !songrequest feature, so chat gets a choice in the matter. I personally haven't tried it in depth, but seems easy enough. These are some of the settings:

Songrequest1.png

Songrequest2.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 8:36 PM, MoraMoria said:

Besides from adding variety with new music, he could set up Nightbot with a customized playlist and let users be capable of accessing the !songrequest feature, so chat gets a choice in the matter. I personally haven't tried it in depth, but seems easy enough. These are some of the settings:

Songrequest1.png

Songrequest2.png

Oh yes! Link the rap songs with the n-word in it! morahn!

Edited by ColdZero87
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, dashurkaliderri said:

Phil has a great singing voice, if anything people should pay him to produce his songs. Someone of Phil's caliber doesn't appear every day; if Phil's name weren't so toxified by pernicious denizens of the dark web, record labels should be chomping at the bit to sign him.

I wholeheartedly agree.

See- you have to understand something... contrary to popular belief, Phil prefers singing in head-voice, not falsetto, get it right.

And this is what newer generations are grown with, misinformation, I can't stress this enough... it's what the world has come to.

Phil.thumb.jpg.6d33ef6a965680da0432de4104a14eee.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, MufflerBearing said:

Lots of streamers use regular music, but Phil will probably be afraid people will judge what he listens to.

I think it's more likely that his detractor groups will try and copyright claim his videos.

No reason to give them ammo.

• Upvote 1