The King of Hate Forums

Since Phil can't do a charity stream (because of trolls) or do a PS5 giveaway (it would be unfair to people who want one), I thought that he could do at least something cool for the fans.

He could do a giveaway of a signed PS5 box.

I'm sure there are people who would love to get this iconic item they saw on stream.

It would cost nothing. If shipping is a problem, then just have the person pay for it.

Or he could do giveaways of the things he will never use again: PSVR, mini consoles, old consoles, PSVita.

This must be one of those joking threads, (sorry if it actually isn't), but it was suggested to him that he could send a signed T-shirt to the fans in appreciation, this suggestion was thoughtlessly shut down.

Sending the paper carcass of the PS5 at the shipping cost of the fan, would be closer to an insult than a giveaway.

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Sending the paper carcass of the PS5 at the shipping cost of the fan, would be closer to an insult than a giveaway.

How? I'm sure people would pay to get it. You think people who spend hundreds to thousands (expecting nothing in return) on supporting the streams would mind paying for shipping of an iconic item?

Or he could just send it to Derich. Derich tries his hardest on Twitter to be the most positive supporter of DSP. He's Phil's most beloved member of the community.

11 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

This must be one of those joking threads, (sorry if it actually isn't), but it was suggested to him that he could send a signed T-shirt to the fans in appreciation, this suggestion was thoughtlessly shut down.

I think that one is more about being too much work.

31 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Since Phil can't do a charity stream (because of trolls) or do a PS5 giveaway (it would be unfair to people who want one), I thought that he could do at least something cool for the fans.

He could do a giveaway of a signed PS5 box.

I'm sure there are people who would love to get this iconic item they saw on stream.

It would cost nothing. If shipping is a problem, then just have the person pay for it.

Or he could do giveaways of the things he will never use again: PSVR, mini consoles, old consoles, PSVita.

This takes little effort, but even this is probably too much for Phil. He could just do a $100 giveaway.

7 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

This takes little effort, but even this is probably too much for Phil. He could just do a $100 giveaway.

Someone mentioned to Phil since his keyboard is constantly breaking (lean in manual in disguise) that he should just Amazon a new one. He said he didn't want to go through the hassle of configuring it..

Every keyboard I've owned for the last 15 years have been USB Plug and Play. Plugging in a keyboard is too much for him.

I know this is a joke, but just in case any of you were serious, keep wasting your time suggesting things that will never happen.

Edited by TheSkyTruth
29 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I'm sure people would pay to get it.

I'm sure of that as well, and don't let me interfere with the idea of free market. But if you start doing this, then where's the limit? From a decency point of view, I know the limit should be what the law says.

I just think it's ridiculous, specially if the fan has to pay for the shipping costs, but by all means go ahead and offer whatever you want as a "giveaway".

ASD.jpg

16 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Someone mentioned to Phil since his keyboard is constantly breaking (lean in manual in disguise) that he should just Amazon a new one. He said he didn't want to go through the hassle of configuring it..

Every keyboard I've owned for the last 15 years have been USB Plug and Play. Plugging in a keyboard is too much for him.

I know this is a joke, but just in case any of you were serious, keep wasting your time suggesting things that will never happen.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, there's no way I could take this forum seriously at all. Especially when he spends more time on a "Detractor" site more than his own forum lol. 

DSP internet history:

Last seen on a Kiwi farms: 1 minute ago.

Last seen on TheKingofHateForums: Last Monday.

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Like 1