• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If not yet they will be.    

Some notable tweets.

He gave "Elo Hell" a chance, maybe he should give this game a chance too. If someone said the same thing as his Tweet in regards to the sponsored game that he covered, perhaps he would've dismiss

Posted Images

Trying to look smug and smart while ending up looking extremely stupid. It's always like this. Never going to learn. I noticed that his positive shills (I mean people like Derich) never reply to these stupid tweets. They conveniently ignore it. They only keep posting "thank you for a great stream", "thank you for a great stream", "thank you for a great stream", "congratulations on hitting the goal", "congratulations on hitting the goal", "congratulations on hitting the goal", "fuck the trolls", "fuck the trolls", "fuck the trolls"... Like robots with no consciousness. They are going to ignore all the toxicity as long they get to see some game for children.

That's why I don't get why trolls try so hard to run opps against Phil when he does a way better job making himself look like an idiot. Diction asked a simple question. What makes a real gamer? Phil. Man who spends two hours talking about the same shit every day. Man who has 50,000 videos on Youtube. Man who has used Tweetlonger before. Wants him to search through all his videos to find an answer because Twitter has a character limit. A limit that never stopped him from typing up is middle of the night sob stories about money issues.

On top of that. After he "blocked" him, he retweets him just to further look like an idiot.

2.thumb.png.b7adcdc942a4de9d62e27b8b49260000.png

And you can tell he's up right now blocking people because in the "show me more replies aka "I blocked these people" section there are tweets from 5 mins ago.

3.thumb.png.6ffc9b878eb93972186b7b71c11b31d0.png

All this because he's mad people get free shit for doing their jobs and he doesn't LOL.

9 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

The replies are golden, DSP took a major L. 

DSP is a L.

Also his CNBC argument would make sense if he at least gave statistics to counter their argument but no, instead just gave anecdotal evidence of it being bad how many years ago.

18 minutes ago, IcyCrowbar said:

I find it funny, me liking a tweet by someone who disagreed with him on COVID deserved me a block, however calling him a monster because he let my waifu Park from CoD die didn't

Phil's COVID takes are hilariously idiotic. I'm sure you're not the only one who got banned from interacting with anyone disagreeing. 

1.thumb.png.b69a80226a7bb50ed12e330e5e3ad0ce.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

Hes at it again, the smugness just oozes out of his pores. 

It's a day off. It would be more surprising if there wasn't Twitter drama. Chasing that clout that never comes.

It's funny to read the replies with intelligent arguments, then see how many of them get blocked or not.

Do yourself a favor: stop watching creators who are paid shills & lie about games. They don’t respect you.

People watch them because they like their personalities or find them entertaining. People rather want to watch a positive shill than someone who hates every game that has a bit of challenge or for other nonsensical reasons.

The only purpose of these tweets is really just to attract complete idiots like OIC. Or the ones who gave it 24 likes, But zero re-tweets, yikes. What an utter moron do you have to be to give this a like?

The hall of shame. They should be ashamed of themselves.

twit.thumb.jpg.23fc131cf05e681ca869a7cb54e271e9.jpg

They don't respect you.

:laugh: I think this doesn't need an explanation.

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Like 1

He gave "Elo Hell" a chance, maybe he should give this game a chance too.

If someone said the same thing as his Tweet in regards to the sponsored game that he covered, perhaps he would've dismissed them as "idiots", I don't know for sure. It's like he expects these Tweets to be some sort of truth-bombs, but they just fall apart by their own weight. Specially when he opens up with a generalization, and when it's questionable the number of content creators/reviews he has watched, and research he has done in order to make that claim.

• Upvote 2
51 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

maybe he should give this game a chance too.

The game really looks extremely bad and boring. The reviews are pretty bad too.

But people enjoy those "shills" BECAUSE they are positive. They watch them to be entertained and have a good time.

51 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

It's like he expects these Tweets to be some sort of truth-bombs, but they just fall apart by their own weight.

They are truth-bombs for the stupid people (see the Hall of Shame/Likes). They see it as their Lord giving them his great wisdom. So they praise the Lord.

He's always only around people who are too stupid to form their own opinions. Other people can watch a shill and still form their own opinions.

On 11/23/2020 at 8:49 PM, FloydMayweather said:

Wait DSP blocks everyone who LIKES a tweet that disagrees with him? Jesus fucking christ the level of sensitivity is biblical. 

Yep, I was shocked THAT was the tipping point and not calling him a monster for letting Park, my waifu die in CoD Cold War

Phil is doing a charity stream to donate all earnings to:

Congratulations TLUO2 to a deserved win. Proving games don't have to be fun. You are the Dark Souls of story telling. You are the Schindler's List of video games. Other games should take you as an example. I hope we see more AAA games like TLOU2.

Did you notice the drama tweets are barely getting 2 retweets? Even the true believers (unpaid shills) are too embarrassed to retweet that. Every time you retweet or like it, you pay with your dignity.
2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Did you notice the drama tweets are barely getting 2 retweets? 

It's DSP clout chasing, hoping to get a bigger YouTuber/Streamer to engage with him to start a dialogue. It's a bait to get attention... It really bruises his ego when nobody cares what he thinks lol. This is what the 12 year legacy has amounted to.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

It's DSP clout chasing, hoping to get a bigger YouTuber/Streamer to engage with him to start a dialogue. It's a bait to get attention... It really bruises his ego when nobody cares what he thinks lol. This is what the 12 year legacy has amounted to.

I find it bizarre that Phil is clearly trying to chase clout. However if you look at him when he has a bigger base, he clearly tries to avoid any kind of growth, put followers-only mode on. He doesn't like raids, tends to stall when there's a bigger group of people in an attempt to cull trolls. I don't get his strategy here given his uncanny ability to keep stagnating

7 minutes ago, IcyCrowbar said:

I find it bizarre that Phil is clearly trying to chase clout. However if you look at him when he has a bigger base, he clearly tries to avoid any kind of growth, put followers-only mode on. He doesn't like raids, tends to stall when there's a bigger group of people in an attempt to cull trolls. I don't get his strategy here given his uncanny ability to keep stagnating

I hope he keeps going so he'll have another "shill tweet" incident. Speaking of his Twitter...

This weirdo defends all of DSP's tweets in Spanish. wtf... This guy is up there with mentals problems like the guy who types "CAW" everywhere.

0.png.25e37eed407b6b305366f8945460a0ed.png

• Like 1

Its bizarre how little awareness and tact he has in regards to social media. Is that not an account for his business? Maybe he should run a personal one and a business one instead of treating his account like its run by a lobotomized chimp. People who take pride in being assholes and abrasive on social media are just sad. To his credit, this does line up with his "I don't want to be super popular. I'm happy with what I have". Because this is not the way to grow an audience.

15 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

He gave "Elo Hell" a chance, maybe he should give this game a chance too.

Elo Hell is funny because its the exact shilling that Phil is against because it didn't work for him. He got the game and couldn't/didn't say a bad word about it even though it was obvious how low quality the game was. He had the "if you can't beat them, join them" attitude and it didn't work out for him so now its on to "hate them and disparage them".

No one gives a fuck about the paid promotion because everyone knows what marketing is and how its used to promote games. Maybe if he didn't have such a nasty attitude on Twitter, things might go better for him.

This picture reminds me on something.

geoff.thumb.jpg.2184deff91d00f02fb9189053c013474.jpg

Spoiler

doritos.jpg.16b8bf88306540a32551ef5e011aeaf8.jpg

4 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

This guy is up there with mentals problems like the guy who types "CAW" everywhere.

Don't talk shit about CAW guy.

4 hours ago, TheSkyTruth said:

I hope he keeps going so he'll have another "shill tweet" incident.

Isn't that exactly what he's trying to do?