The King of Hate Forums

Ask the Kind Ep. 85: February 25. 2021

Hey Phil, I have 2 completely different questions for this episode of Ask the King:

1) Would you ever consider playing both Double Switch and Night Trap again maybe when there's down time? Since both 25th Anniversaries are available on Nintendo Switch.

2) Did you ever go to Summer camp in the summer when you were younger? I sure did! I went all the time every Summer, We would do Arts & Crafts, playing games to earn points for our squads and there 4 different squads/teams, science experiments with Alka-Seltzer acid tablets, and my favourite the Field Trips like going to Woodie Woodchucks a local kids arcade for a very fun day earning tickets by using tokens and even going swimming at the swimming pool with friends I made from summer camp. 

Hey Phil, I’ve been a huge fan of your channel since I was 8 years old and I’m now 19 years old. I have a couple things to ask you.

1. What are your most anticipated games for 2021 

2. Have you ever considered doing a video where you can give us your top most favorite movies of all time 

3. Also what games have you played in your life you were so excited for and they turned out to be disappointing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is the departure of Yoshinori Ono from Capcom good news or bad news for the Street Fighter franchise? Should the blame for the decline of the franchise in recent years fall squarely on him, or is he simply the fall guy for mistakes made by others at Capcom? Are you more relieved that he's gone, which could result in a new direction for the franchise, or are you more concerned that his departure could result in no more Street Fighter games at all?