The King of Hate Forums

Maybe Phil should read this?

On 2/7/2021 at 2:22 PM, planettenon4 said:

wat games you mean?

hitman gta 3 gta 4 literally all of his games nobody is perfect at a game besides he doesnt play a game for hours and hours then records so of course you will be rusty at it you cant expect someone to be perfect if you watch him raw and are open minded you will see the games do glitch out on him at bad times

14 hours ago, straightwhitemale said:

hitman gta 3 gta 4

I haven't watched those playthroughs, i thought you were referring to certain other games.

14 hours ago, straightwhitemale said:

he doesnt play a game for hours and hours then records so of course you will be rusty at it you cant expect someone to be perfect if you watch him raw and are open minded you will see the games do glitch out on him at bad times

Him playing games for hours before recording has nothing to do with what I was referring to. I mean he's been playing Street Fighter for half his life and yet...anyways, you do you dude.

On 2/9/2021 at 3:01 PM, planettenon4 said:

I haven't watched those playthroughs, i thought you were referring to certain other games.

Him playing games for hours before recording has nothing to do with what I was referring to. I mean he's been playing Street Fighter for half his life and yet...anyways, you do you dude.

i mean nobody is going to be perfect, like he said the community today is indeed toxic and they expect you to be perfect and that just cant be... be happy with what we got

On 2/2/2021 at 4:03 PM, IkNoWROoLz said:

So Phil on his CoD stream the other day berated a viewer (as he usually likes to do) for "listening to trolls" in regards to Phil betting penne points on him hitting the tips goal. Maybe Phil needs to read up on this: https://www.thegamer.com/things-twitch-streamers-allowed-do-guidelines/

Some examples: 

13. Having Donation Goals Is Frowned On

"Calling donations "donations" rather than tips is something that many viewers request streamers don't do. Donation goals are cautioned against unless a streamer is completing a challenge for the sake of their viewers. Donation goals in regular gameplay just don't make sense, since viewers are not gaining anything from it. Anything such as a speedrun, critical mode, platinum, etc., is a respectable reason for donations. A regular gameplay stream requesting donations just comes off as impersonal and desperate, while also being distracting."

I'd be willing to bet Phil would say "i don't do this! I ask for TIPS that's a big difference" Dude tomato tomahto, same difference don't try and dance around the point of this guideline.

Another example: 

Taking Up Excessive Time Doing Things Other Than Gaming

"It's highly frowned upon when streamers waste time doing things other than what they've promised they'll do. Gaming is what most viewers log onto Twitch to watch, which is why a streamer who takes up 30 minutes talking or droning on about something completely random can be a turn-off.

This aggravates viewers and will definitely result in a decrease in viewership, preventing anyone's channel from getting off the ground.

Additionally, it's a huge letdown for those who were promised gameplay."

Maybe Phil should really heed this one, with his 90-120 min pre-streams he claims HAS to be done cuz otherwise he would have to do it during gameplay, you mean like EVERY OTHER STREAMER DOES?? And do not try and say "oh well they stop their gameplay to do shoutout and i don't do that". You don't stop your stream completely Phil to audit tips EVERY SINGLE STREAM? I think everyone knows this is COMPLETE BULLSHIT! Come on Phil i'd like to think your chat isn't that blind or stupid. Seriously people do NOT like or appreciate your 2 hour pre-streams.

And last example, you can read the rest yourself and see for yourself Phils flagrant violations of Twitch's guidelines and rules for yourself...SO here i think is the worst one honestly, the one for which is the entire reason people call you toxic Phil:

23. Respond To Harassment In A Negative Way

"By "negative way," we mean anything that involves calling out a viewer. Regardless of what a viewer may be saying—whether they're intentionally egging on a streamer or just trash-talking—a streamer is not permitted to retaliate. The best and more effective thing a streamer can do is either close their live chat or report the account responsible."

This is imo the worse thing and i cannot understand why people continue to stick around, and even moreso keep donating just to have you call them "morons" "dumbasses" or worse. Not to mention you call them this, don't read messages you deem "Stupid", well if it's so stupid refund these people, don't take their money. You don't seem to mind taking the money do you? All these things and i don't understand how twitch has not taken action honestly. Nor do i understand why people here keep supporting someone who thinks of them as dumbass morons basically. Even the trolls don't treat you guys this badly.

Honestly, some of Phil's best moments is doing all of this. I wouldn't want to lose that tbqh.

42 minutes ago, BarnacleBoyFan24 said:

Honestly, some of Phil's best moments is doing all of this. I wouldn't want to lose that tbqh.

So you're not mainly there for the chill streams? You consider some of his "best moments" when it relates to drama & trolls?

Dare.gif

6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

So you're not mainly there for the chill streams? You consider some of his "best moments" when it relates to drama & trolls?

That's a good point.

1 hour ago, BarnacleBoyFan24 said:

Being extremely toxic towards others are some of the best moments?

5 hours ago, BarnacleBoyFan24 said:

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Salty Dsp is best Dsp

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Being extremely toxic towards others are some of the best moments?

Not really. Dsp being trolled are his best moments.

• Like 1