The King of Hate Forums

Maybe Phil should read this?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salty Dsp is best Dsp Not really. Dsp being trolled are his best moments.

Kind of funny, because I am taking up for Phil, and all I see is hate on here. You also are not fair. I am aerowings on twitter. I saw the garbage you are putting out on Twitter. Stop looking into thi

So you have no counter-argument. I just explained in detail which scenario resembles more a "conspiracy theory", as per the dictionary definition, and based on all available & public informat

Posted Images

11 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

In my opinion you're not being fair, to assume that from them.

@planettenon4 is a good person with hard-candy for a heart & very chill, there's no reason to get upset.

ThumbsUp.gif

Kind of funny, because I am taking up for Phil, and all I see is hate on here. You also are not fair. I am aerowings on twitter. I saw the garbage you are putting out on Twitter. Stop looking into things that don't matter. Leave him alone.

11 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

You mean a guy who's very toxic and thin skinned? Hmmm....

leave him alone

11 hours ago, planettenon4 said:

that's interesting. What is the evidence that suggests this about me tho. As I've already said multiple times before, I do not like Phil, but what about my actions suggests I'm starting crap. In our convo, I actually went out of my way to do the opposite.

I mean I do detract/troll sometimes. lol. So he's not 100% wrong.

tenor-1.gif.ebc2cdc449dc85d494ce7eb14d6f7565.gif

Phil really is his own detractor sometimes.

idiots everywhere... too much fluoride

• Like 1
1 hour ago, straightwhitemale said:

Kind of funny, because I am taking up for Phil, and all I see is hate on here. You also are not fair. I am aerowings on twitter. I saw the garbage you are putting out on Twitter. Stop looking into things that don't matter. Leave him alone.

Then you're blind or incredibly selective.

I have been fair to him and tried to help him with what you're addressing as "garbage", but that's too much to explain for someone who speaks like this.

To even write that this doesn't matter, maybe you're the one in the wrong.

all I see is hate on here

It's called the King of Hate forums dood.

You also are not fair. I am aerowings on twitter. I saw the garbage you are putting out on Twitter. Stop looking into things that don't matter. Leave him alone.

What are you talking about? Mora's been incredibly fair. In my opinion he's been too fair. You say "stop looking into things that don't matter" I think that pretty much sums up the kind of person you are.

idiots everywhere... too much fluoride

Was that even necessary. We're just having fun no need to resort to name calling. Would you like it if I started calling you an idiot?

28 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

No he's just being a dick.

Edited by planettenon4
1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

I've asked Phil about changing the domain name a few times, he barely calls himself that anymore. Would be easy too.

On 2/28/2021 at 10:29 PM, MoraMoria said:

Then you're blind or incredibly selective.

I have been fair to him and tried to help him with what you're addressing as "garbage", but that's too much to explain for someone who speaks like this.

okay then what? you think phil is behind some kind of conspiracy or something??? funny that people make up some of the most preposterous conspiracies against phil but not look into real life conspiracies that involve the government on a day to day basis..... good grief, what do you think he is doing then? say it then, what????

On 2/28/2021 at 10:56 PM, planettenon4 said:

What are you talking about? Mora's been incredibly fair. In my opinion he's been too fair. You say "stop looking into things that don't matter" I think that pretty much sums up the kind of person you are.

Was that even necessary. We're just having fun no need to resort to name calling. Would you like it if I started calling you an idiot?

No he's just being a dick.

ME? Are you say I am "being a dick"? I am actually surprised Phil isn't here and banning you people, how am I being a "dick" when I am taking up for Phil? Phil has some strange, very strange fans... VERY!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, straightwhitemale said:

what do you think he is doing then?

You know very well. Stop baiting Moria. Everyone knows about "Candy Crush".

I am actually surprised Phil isn't here and banning you people

Your leader is too scared of being confronted with criticism. He's too scared to talk to other people.

how am I being a "dick" when I am taking up for Phil?

Just donate all your life saving if you want to stick it to the trolls. He needs those pulls, he really does.:laugh:

You need to be more like Jakileez. You need to get deep into the cult, you need to feel the cult, let the cult consume you.

Screenshot_20210301-224619__01.thumb.jpg.8ce0ca767d8c99de1734b68532bc0f47.jpg

D1ZGQxNVYAARz3-.thumb.jpg.576f51797c8fb5c6046835699f7565c9.jpg

Edited by babymngaming456
4 hours ago, straightwhitemale said:

okay then what? you think phil is behind some kind of conspiracy or something??? funny that people make up some of the most preposterous conspiracies against phil but not look into real life conspiracies that involve the government on a day to day basis..... good grief, what do you think he is doing then? say it then, what????

It's amazing that some people use the expression "conspiracy theory", it's not, doesn't fit the definition at all. In fact, to believe the opposite is far closer to a conspiracy theory: "...an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable. The term has a negative connotation, implying that the appeal to a conspiracy is based on prejudice or insufficient evidence...".

Since you asked, I'll answer you briefly. There's evidence that strongly suggests that Phil is the owner of an account that has spent thousands of dollars, up to this date, (and this is a fact, whether it's him or not). However as the evidence tells us, to believe that this is not Phil, it means someone created an account years ago with the same name prepared to spend thousands of dollars in the game in order to frame him. Furthermore, they created a Discord account also years ago, (early 2018, around 20 minutes after Phil was suspended and tried to contact someone at Twitch via email/other service, such as Discord). This miraculous coincidence strongly suggests that the "impostor", if it is an impostor, had a plan for impersonation since the beginning, so they didn't change their mind randomly to try to screw with Phil mid-game. They have also logged into their account during breaks/before-after Prestreams which suggests they're either him, or someone monitoring him 24/7. They were also able to get Phil's unique avatar in his Twitter, then use for their Discord. It is a unique photo, because it shows more data/pixels than Phil's avatar, and there's no evidence that it ever existed out of Phil's phone to begin with, in fact, if it ever was used online by Phil it would've been for a few minutes before disappearing for ever, but they were able to acquire this "dream-image" and use it. This also requires 24/7 monitoring, and a great amount of luck. Also, another App-account, (known to be used for communication in the game in question, with also the same name), is linked to Phil's phone-number, (old or current). However he said recently that he never changed his phone-number, and if you call said number, you're greeted with Phil's voice-mail. Phil has also refused to show his account on stream & debunk it, because it means people would somehow "hack" his other hypothetical accounts on the Internet, which doesn't make sense to begin with. You know he could put an end to this in an instant, which also means that this "troll" started this process years ago, knowing that if Phil were to refute the claims as already mentioned, they'd be thousands of dollars, days & months of monitoring down the drain.

This is a summary, but to believe there's an impersonator like this sounds more like a conspiracy theory. Not only this requires a great amount of money, time & effort, it would also require insane luck.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

It's amazing that some people use the expression "conspiracy theory"

Notice how they always use the same words he feeds them during the brain washing segments.

You should send him the answer as a PM. It'll probably get deleted, or you'll receive more ban threats.

8 hours ago, straightwhitemale said:

ME? Are you say I am "being a dick"? I am actually surprised Phil isn't here and banning you people, how am I being a "dick" when I am taking up for Phil?

Plenty people here stick up for phil, and I've had conversations with them all. That's not the problem. The problem is that you referred to me as an idiot when I've gone out of my way to be as respectful and accommodating to your opinion as possible. Even Kghaleon hasn't thrown insults my way and I know he's itching to lol.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Since you asked, I'll answer you briefly.

Next time just ignore the dude. Judging by my brief convo with the dude, he's knee deep into it. Nothing you say or do is going to sway him your way. If he really wanted to know, he could easily research the matter himself and come to his own conclusions.

31 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Notice how they always use the same words he feeds them during the brain washing segments.

Yes!!!! Conspiracy. Idiots.

8 hours ago, straightwhitemale said:

Phil has some strange, very strange fans... VERY!!!!!!!

To repeat. I'm not a fan. That's more Mora and babymngaming.

Edited by planettenon4
On 3/2/2021 at 6:07 AM, babymngaming456 said:

You know very well. Stop baiting Moria. Everyone knows about "Candy Crush".

Your leader is too scared of being confronted with criticism. He's too scared to talk to other people.

Just donate all your life saving if you want to stick it to the trolls. He needs those pulls, he really does.:laugh:

You need to be more like Jakileez. You need to get deep into the cult, you need to feel the cult, let the cult consume you.

Screenshot_20210301-224619__01.thumb.jpg.8ce0ca767d8c99de1734b68532bc0f47.jpg

D1ZGQxNVYAARz3-.thumb.jpg.576f51797c8fb5c6046835699f7565c9.jpg

funny, i am watching his part 2 of that right now.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:21 AM, MoraMoria said:

It's amazing that some people use the expression "conspiracy theory", it's not, doesn't fit the definition at all. In fact, to believe the opposite is far closer to a conspiracy theory: "...an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable. The term has a negative connotation, implying that the appeal to a conspiracy is based on prejudice or insufficient evidence...".

Since you asked, I'll answer you briefly. There's evidence that strongly suggests that Phil is the owner of an account that has spent thousands of dollars, up to this date, (and this is a fact, whether it's him or not). However as the evidence tells us, to believe that this is not Phil, it means someone created an account years ago with the same name prepared to spend thousands of dollars in the game in order to frame him. Furthermore, they created a Discord account also years ago, (early 2018, around 20 minutes after Phil was suspended and tried to contact someone at Twitch via email/other service, such as Discord). This miraculous coincidence strongly suggests that the "impostor", if it is an impostor, had a plan for impersonation since the beginning, so they didn't change their mind randomly to try to screw with Phil mid-game. They have also logged into their account during breaks/before-after Prestreams which suggests they're either him, or someone monitoring him 24/7. They were also able to get Phil's unique avatar in his Twitter, then use for their Discord. It is a unique photo, because it shows more data/pixels than Phil's avatar, and there's no evidence that it ever existed out of Phil's phone to begin with, in fact, if it ever was used online by Phil it would've been for a few minutes before disappearing for ever, but they were able to acquire this "dream-image" and use it. This also requires 24/7 monitoring, and a great amount of luck. Also, another App-account, (known to be used for communication in the game in question, with also the same name), is linked to Phil's phone-number, (old or current). However he said recently that he never changed his phone-number, and if you call said number, you're greeted with Phil's voice-mail. Phil has also refused to show his account on stream & debunk it, because it means people would somehow "hack" his other hypothetical accounts on the Internet, which doesn't make sense to begin with. You know he could put an end to this in an instant, which also means that this "troll" started this process years ago, knowing that if Phil were to refute the claims as already mentioned, they'd be thousands of dollars, days & months of monitoring down the drain.

This is a summary, but to believe there's an impersonator like this sounds more like a conspiracy theory. Not only this requires a great amount of money, time & effort, it would also require insane luck.

i think you are going too far into things you have no idea about, you think i have no idea what a conspiracy theory is, believe you me, i am deeper in the rabbit hole than anyone in this chat room, LOL

On 3/2/2021 at 11:41 AM, planettenon4 said:

Plenty people here stick up for phil, and I've had conversations with them all. That's not the problem. The problem is that you referred to me as an idiot when I've gone out of my way to be as respectful and accommodating to your opinion as possible. Even Kghaleon hasn't thrown insults my way and I know he's itching to lol.

Next time just ignore the dude. Judging by my brief convo with the dude, he's knee deep into it. Nothing you say or do is going to sway him your way. If he really wanted to know, he could easily research the matter himself and come to his own conclusions.

Yes!!!! Conspiracy. Idiots.

To repeat. I'm not a fan. That's more Mora and babymngaming.

lol you all are deranged.

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Because we don't believe all the lies and bullshit the big leader says.

I just want to hear from a legit fan as to why he thinks people like me are deranged. There was nothing said that was out there

Edited by planettenon4

i think you are going too far into things you have no idea about, you think i have no idea what a conspiracy theory is, believe you me, i am deeper in the rabbit hole than anyone in this chat room, LOL

So you have no counter-argument.

I just explained in detail which scenario resembles more a "conspiracy theory", as per the dictionary definition, and based on all available & public information gathered over time. Your response is reduced to claiming how knowledgeable you are in your own imagination.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I see lots of name calling and people just pissing off each other.

If that doesn't stop I'll just lock this thread if you guys can't chill.

Get back to the original topic.

• Upvote 1
On 3/4/2021 at 7:33 PM, planettenon4 said:

Again with the name calling. Why are we deranged.

quit boo babying good grief

On 3/4/2021 at 8:40 PM, MoraMoria said:

So you have no counter-argument.

I just explained in detail which scenario resembles more a "conspiracy theory", as per the dictionary definition, and based on all available & public information gathered over time. Your response is reduced to claiming how knowledgeable you are in your own imagination.

I'm taking up for Phil, seems you people and the no good moderators cannot do their jobs right. Sad group of sacks in this chatroom, LOCK 'ER DOWN!!!!

9 hours ago, straightwhitemale said:

quit boo babying good grief

I am not as you say "boo babying". You're not talking to phil here, I am simply asking you to abide by the rules of the chat and afford me the same courtesy that I am giving to you. I can very easily go down to your level but what would that prove?

That being said, you did not answer my question: why are we deranged?

9 hours ago, straightwhitemale said:

I'm taking up for Phil, seems you people and the no good moderators cannot do their jobs right. Sad group of sacks in this chatroom, LOCK 'ER DOWN!!!!

So as @MoraMoria said previously, you have no actual argument to counter with. You're not taking up for Phil, you're not providing any counter points, you're just throwing a tantrum.

• Upvote 1
On 3/8/2021 at 10:16 AM, planettenon4 said:

I am not as you say "boo babying". You're not talking to phil here, I am simply asking you to abide by the rules of the chat and afford me the same courtesy that I am giving to you. I can very easily go down to your level but what would that prove?

So as @MoraMoria said previously, you have no actual argument to counter with. You're not taking up for Phil, you're not providing any counter points, you're just throwing a tantrum.

Abide by rules? Yet you people are talking crap on him, and I am taking up for him, bunch of weird creeps you guys are. Probably the pussyfoot kids of today that blame the older generation for your own problems that YOU all cause ... not surprised there !

On 3/8/2021 at 10:16 AM, planettenon4 said:

You people ARE indeed deranged due to how you all act !

On 3/8/2021 at 2:28 PM, MoraMoria said:

♫♫♫♫...Gonna make a jailbreak
But I'm lookin' towards the sky
Gonna make a jailbreak...
♫♫♫♫

No sense at all,

36 minutes ago, straightwhitemale said:

Abide by rules?

Yes I can't call fans names like r-word and a-word. Those are the rules.

41 minutes ago, straightwhitemale said:

I am taking up for him, bunch of weird creeps you guys are.

No you're not. You're just throwing insults and not saying anything to counter act the arguments put forward.

43 minutes ago, straightwhitemale said:

Probably the pussyfoot kids of today that blame the older generation for your own problems that YOU all cause ... not surprised there !

Ok Boomer.

FYI I am not a kid and I doubt you're that much older than me, if at all.

No sense at all,

Factual information has been presented to you in order to defend a likely hypothetical, more so than the alternative, you have not presented a single valid argument against it, but only red-herrings, at best.