The King of Hate Forums

Viewer's Choice Nominations Thread: February 2021 Edition!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Decided to make a tally, (current, at date of this posting): Complete: Top: Notes: The games with "⊕:" between parenthesis, means someone added a stipulation, but n

God Hand(You own this via PS3)- You had ALOT of fun with this game Phil, and only got to play this for like 1 hour each session on two different marathons.. Time to finish this game.   Manhu

Lets gooooooooo! Max Payne 2 (Favorite game of one of my favorite video game series) Super Monkey Ball 2 (Game fucking rocks!) Half-Life 1 / 2 (Love Valve's old GldSrc/Source games)

Posted Images

1. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (released by Bethesda)

2: Ace Attorney - Apollo Justice (released by Capcom)

3. Danganronpa V3 (released by Spike ChunSoft)

4. AI: The Somnium Files (released by Spike ChunSoft)

5. No More Heroes 2 on the Wii

19 hours ago, Elipsion said:

Dark Cloud - A Action RPG around 35 hours long so not too long.

Outer Wilds - A exploration game where you try to unravel a mystery surrounding the galaxy.

Phantom Dust - A cult classic game from the original xbox era, it should be free on xbox one atm

Pathological 2 - Another interesting mystery type game

Onimusha Warlords - I'll put another vote for this even though its really short

17 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Phil would actually really love Outer wilds, that's an amazing game.

It's right up his alley.

Thirding this, adding it to my own. Only thing keeping me from saying it beforehand is the level of handholding that will likely happen.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Maybe in a couple of weeks. Doubt Phil will respond to you anymore because of the stuff you pulled lol.

That stuff being asking, as politely as I could, some valid questions.

Thankfully Phil is thick-skinned, that would not faze him so I don't think you're right.

• Like 1

Long shot nomination:

Romancing SaGa 3 

-$28.99 on Switch or PS4

-Howlongtobeat.com estimates the main story is 26 hours / main story + extras 38.5 hours.

-Originally released by Square in Japan in 1995.

It's essentially an open world, non-linear FF6. Leveling and experience points have been replaced by getting stat increases in battle. There's 8 main characters, one of which you can pick to start with, the rest (aside from 1) are possible party members, as well as over 20 other recruitable characters. I don't think this would turn into a 5 month JRPG playthrough. I personally think Phil shines with these kind of games and I'm hoping he'd enjoy it. romancing-saga-3-switch-screenshot01.thumb.jpg.dc1ece80629345448058efafa14ca209.jpgromancing-saga-3-switch-screenshot03.thumb.jpg.624bf01f4ea44a3b6fb012bdc105b5a3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned and unfeatured this topic