The King of Hate Forums

DarksydePhil Cryptocurrency - DSX™

DSX™  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Disclaimer: This thread is just for fun, but you can be honest with your answers, (don't forget to cast your vote‼).

So I heard that someone suggested to send code-words in order to verify the tips Phil receives. Well, this is just the first step in something bigger, something that a lot of people have been asking for a looooooooooooooooooooong time [sic], either in chat or behind the scenes... a DarksydePhil Crypto-Coin!

Yes, that's right! So here is how it works: Phil & the moderators will have a curated list of individuals considered trusted sources, (AKA: positive contributors), earning such title with hard work & heavy pockets. Then, they'll just send the code-word, (key), to the moderators via email or Twitch-DMs. Once that's done, the tip-message can be sent along with the key and reviewed by the mods, who'll notify Phil of its success, (the key must be a unique/uncommon word in order to prevent impostors and fraudulent activity).

By doing this, moderators that participate, (miners), will be rewarded in shoutouts & DSX™. It'll be a hard beginning for this crypto, but once it starts it won't stop, just like a Hype Train, full force‼ It'll also be available by purchase. Here's a very basic graphic representation:

EncryptionAlt.thumb.jpg.562045b97e8a5bcf5ff49e1ef5e33577.jpg

DSX™ will then be used to purchase higher-status amongst the chosen ones, maybe T-shirts, and other goodies! It's a new beginning, but with more and more ideas for DarksydePhil-products and investors, generating Alpha will be a reality, so what are you waiting for?‼

Come on in and join the fun! Also, what alternative names would you give this new revolutionary coin?

DSX.thumb.jpg.1f50c8219192403d90e0fd6e431a1260.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1
Just now, planettenon4 said:

You have too much time on your hands lol. Anyways doesn't phil already have penne points? I kno you're having fun but still.

I don't know, in the span of a single Prestream I could've done this, go eat something, do some exercise, shower, listen to music, surf the Internet, and I'd still have a bit more for something else. How about you?

That's where you're wrong, DSX™ does serve as a currency, while those ones do not.

Monetary.thumb.jpg.24605f1c0dc3867ebf8e6c673bac634d.jpg

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

That's where you're wrong, DSX™ does serve as a currency, while those ones do not.

No I know penne isn't currency. I just meant chat often complains about having all those penne points and not being able to do much with it. Like I said you're just having fun so it's no big deal.

Just now, planettenon4 said:

I just meant chat often complains about having all those penne points and not being able to do much with it.

That's because what you can do with that is very limited due to it not being a currency, you can't buy with it, or buy it, otherwise it would be a violation of TOS.

The alternative is better, and works in a wider scope. It'll eventually outrank ethereum.

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

No one voted here...

Well, that just means more coins & power for me.

Here, I'll vote. Gimme some of those coins. I'm sure it's a good investment that will pay off.

On 2/18/2021 at 5:12 PM, MoraMoria said:

Come on in and join the fun! Also, what alternative names would you give this new revolutionary coin?

DSPoin.

Let the poins bring an era of wealth.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Here, I'll vote. Gimme some of those coins. I'm sure it's a good investment that will pay off. Let the poins bring an era of wealth.

We've made it‼ Congratulations on being our first investor, KGhaleon!

Mind you, one DSX™ unit is worth about $0.000004... but that's how Pyramids are built, little by little.LLL.png.bd4cc8fe2332039391b59d4d0839ae4e.png

MM.thumb.gif.f1a3d5b99fa4e0ded4499225f733925a.gif

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

We've made it‼ Congratulations on being our first investor, KGhaleon!

Mind you, one DSX™ unit is worth about $0.000004... but that's how Pyramids are built, little by little.LLL.png.bd4cc8fe2332039391b59d4d0839ae4e.png

So I created value? Turning up bank.