The King of Hate Forums

The vest streak is genuinely genius

I'm amazed how popular the vest streak became. Its such a low cost but novelty way to bring in money and I even contributed myself.

Say what you want about DSP not moving out of his comfort zone but the vest streak proves you wrong!

Edited by WorthIts

It is in fact... Phil's Magnum opus. Just take into consideration when it all started, and how this man turned a rebellion into something holy, majestic even, giving back to those in need. I believe the date was February... February the Twenty-third of last year as I'm writing this.

The day when a miracle was born, the populus demanded to quell their thirst, and so the mighty King answered. A fine cloth, forgotten in time, made its way back to grandioseness, and upon wearing it in front of the spectators something happened... something never seen before. Men and women from all social echelons started gathering around their saviour, hands up, chanting in unison as they threw money into the air... not a single drop of greed was to be found, for they were all children of this world, equal and deserving.

It was OIC's magnum opus, he kept the vest streak alive, without him it would be nothing. He's sticking it to the trolls every day.

Unfortunately the vest streak failed, and according to Phil's words that means the trolls won. No amount of stalling could have saved it. Sorry, but in the end the trolls won. The trolls had the final laugh.

But at least the money was well spent on business expenses. Phil said he's not in financial trouble anymore. He said he can afford to buy a new green screen, gaming chair, laptop, PC.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

It was OIC's magnum opus

LOL :laugh:

OIC has been hinting at being a mod lately. I hope he does not get it, because he just craves attention.

He also got another " illegal restreamer" account banned from DSPs chat out of spite. I also saw a screenshot where he was bragging that he has contributed more than King Tut and Emerald Seven.

Dsp should just take his money and keep at arms length imo

4 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

OIC has been hinting at being a mod lately. I hope he does not get it, because he just craves attention.

Me too. Luckily Phil's smart enough to know this

5 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

He also got another " illegal restreamer" account banned from DSPs chat out of spite

That was so petty and unneeded and just goes to show why he shouldn't be modded or needed for anything beyond his monetary contributions. Where does Phil find these exceptional individuals? He should send some my way.

• Upvote 1

Nah, OIC saved Phil. OIC should be promoted into the rank of officer, I mean mod. He deserves to be mod than anyone else, he single-handedly saved Phil. Thanks to OIC, Phil is now out of financial trouble. He said he can now afford all the stream improvements he wanted. :rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Where does Phil find these exceptional individuals? He should send some my way.

They only get attracted to their own kind. And thots too. You can guess why it's so effective.

1 hour ago, 100gecs said:

I also saw a screenshot where he was bragging that he has contributed more than King Tut and Emerald Seven.

Unfortunately he'll never be as beloved as Tut. Tut is a legend.

Edited by babymngaming456
5 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

It was OIC's magnum opus, he kept the vest streak alive, without him it would be nothing. He's sticking it to the trolls every day.

Unfortunately the vest streak failed, and according to Phil's words that means the trolls won. No amount of stalling could have saved it. Sorry, but in the end the trolls won. The trolls had the final laugh.

But at least the money was well spent on business expenses. Phil said he's not in financial trouble anymore. He said he can afford to buy a new green screen, gaming chair, laptop, PC.

Nearly 300 days he hit the goal. If thats a failure I don't know what to tell ya.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, WorthIts said:

Nearly 300 days he hit the goal. If thats a failure I don't know what to tell ya.

But it ended. According to Phil's words, if the vest streak ends, the trolls win. So the trolls won. Nothing he could do.

It also looks like the vest streak never existed. He still needs $100 per stream just to afford groceries and new games. So was is really a success then? All the money was spent on "bills", nothing was saved.

Edited by babymngaming456
18 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

But it ended. According to Phil's words, if the vest streak ends, the trolls win. So the trolls won. Nothing he could do.

You know how much money he made last year off the vest gimmick? I'd hardly consider that losing.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You know how much money he made last year off the vest gimmick? I'd hardly consider that losing.

Yet he still seems to have no money. Still has issues to buy new games. I don't consider that winning. The business expenses are eating up everything. I wouldn't want to be a streamer if it costs me $5k.

10 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

It also looks like the vest streak never existed. He still needs $100 per stream just to afford groceries and new games. So was is really a success then? All the money was spent on "bills", nothing was saved.

Lets see your stream.

5 hours ago, WorthIts said:

Lets see your stream.

I don't have $5k to finance streaming. Internet bill, buying new games, buying consoles I'll never use, console subscriptions, service and repair, microtransactions. That's too many expenses for me. I'm surprised Phil doesn't just get a normal job with all these expenses.

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Solely by the standard of money gained, while giving something that could have a demand, (somehow), means that Belle Delphine's moldy water is also a success, winning! A bold & clever business strategy.

You sell your own dead cells fermented in tap water, and people pay for it, ingenious‼ It totally doesn't mean that the good/service that you're providing is lazy, borderline insulting & arguably laughable.

But all of this is subjective, green is the colour that always answers, and as such, it is a priority above everything else.

56 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I don't have $5k to finance streaming.

Congratulations, Baby-Man‼

You just activated my random Quiz! Now here is the 5000 dollar question, (EEE.png.3dc290313aece7532c9540277472ba1a.png), what type of streamer would you be? Would you play Dark Souls™ until the end of you career? Or, will you perhaps do reaction videos, maybe a bit of IRL, vlogging...

What about cooking with Babyman!‼ What type of dishes would you serve?

Pssst... RULE#1: You cannot microwave things!

StreamerQuiz.thumb.jpg.d49c56696a8331140f181be3e1426d55.jpg

36 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

what type of streamer would you be?

A drama streamer who talks about things like other content creator's Youtube channel declining. I would only play gacha games like Genshin Impact. Metroidvanias or Code Vein too if the viewers would like to see them. I would never touch Dark Souls, it's too much suffering, streaming should be a safe zone where people pay you to have fun.

41 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

What about cooking with Babyman!‼ What type of dishes would you serve?

I wouldn't be able to do cooking, to protect my family.

I wonder what type of streamer I'd be in other circumstances... I'd be a variety streamer!

Doing clumsy cooking shows, hoping that I don't get too distracted and burn everything down to ashes... it would feature super-healthy food, and I'd try it on camera! (contributions appreciated). Although eating in front of hundreds of people that are not even there doesn't sound like fun, I'd just give a bite for the fans! (without tip-goals)

Then, drawing sessions, and maybe I'd try to incorporate into the drawing some ideas the chat would give collectively.

Games? I'd play multiplayer with Philip, with no care about alleged "trolling/harassing" on me. Even though I'm not a gamer at all, I'd try some Street Fighter with him, and in FPShooters, he's eating a grenade if he camps inside the bathroom. Apart from that, strategy & puzzle games.

What else? I'd also want to do the thing like Aris does, where they have "unbanning sessions". So when people send unbanning requests, they do it with a message, then Aris gets to decide their destiny with chat in a comedic way. That would be fun, however, I don't like banning people in the first place, like at all, so that wouldn't work.

Finally, miscellaneous content, more silly stuff that I haven't thought of... What do you think, pretty cool right?

#NO-ONLYFANS

#NOFACEBOOK

#NOINSTAGRAM

MML.gif.347d0e5a4651dc8114dc3f2860183975.gif

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I'd play multiplayer with Philip

You have a friend named Phillip? Because you definitely wouldn't be able to play multiplayer with the Fillip I know.

4 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

I'd be an E-Thot

Draining the pockets of easily manipulated, no life losers, sounds like fun.

55 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I'd play multiplayer with Philip

There's actually a game you could play with him right now.

People complained that Kekon and Brian were much more entertaining than him, so multiplayer games are off limits. Though I think you are on his list of people who wronged him (with the rest of humanity).

What about Among Us? I believe he would be very good at it.

6 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Id be even more shameless than Phil

I don't understand. Probably a typo.

21 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

I would be an e-thot with even less shame than phil.

That was Babyman's jab at Phil.

52 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

People complained that Kekon and Brian were much more entertaining than him, so multiplayer games are off limits. Though I think you are on his list of people who wronged him (with the rest of humanity). What about Among Us? I believe he would be very good at it.

He wouldn't play Among Us in the first place, and I'm not that interested in it anymore.

@dashurkaliderri

What about you? Hi.png.3f87bbec6c28b6dca1692bb2f5f1d3c3.png

What type of streamer would you be?