The King of Hate Forums

The vest streak is genuinely genius

39 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

No matter how much you get, it will default to zero the next day. Better spend it fast.

Says basically everyone years ago when Bitcoin was new, "Oh it's not real money. It's a waste of time."

In your face when DSP coin makes me millions.

• Like 1
On 2/22/2021 at 2:14 PM, MoraMoria said:

That was Babyman's jab at Phil.

He wouldn't play Among Us in the first place, and I'm not that interested in it anymore.

@dashurkaliderri

What about you? Hi.png.3f87bbec6c28b6dca1692bb2f5f1d3c3.png

What type of streamer would you be?

I wouldn't be a streamer. Phil shows how arduous the act of streaming is daily, with invective and chargebacks slung from all angles. He doesn't even generate much capital given how bills and taxes engorge upon the great majority of his remuneration. Likewise, I wouldn't be able to subsist with daily detractor perils to the lives of my family.

Phil truly is the √úbermensch. In contempt of a savage and heartless world he spreads his wings and soars into success, using only his own morals and justifications.

Edited by dashurkaliderri
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, dashurkaliderri said:

He doesn't even generate much capital given how bills and taxes engorge upon the great majority of his remuneration.

Bro that's heresy what are you even saying

EsSTdAqVkAABpjv.jpg

4 hours ago, dashurkaliderri said:

I wouldn't be a streamer. Phil shows how arduous the act of streaming is daily, with invective and chargebacks slung from all angles. He doesn't even generate much capital given how bills and taxes engorge upon the great majority of his remuneration. Likewise, I wouldn't be able to subsist with daily detractor perils to the lives of my family.

You don't have to be a full-time streamer, just do it for fun! No detractors on sight.

I'd definitely take a peek to your streams.

Fun.jpg.ccd979b4cc79f6ea5e0f9d8f03172167.jpg

• 2 weeks later...