The King of Hate Forums

Viewer's Choice Early 2021 POLL! VOTE NOW!

Viewers' Choice Spring 2020 POLL!  

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Of course!

I actually just went to "Show Results", because I don't really have a strong preference for any of the games.

I get what you mean. I don't have a strong preference for any. For me these range from "a growing interest" down to "that looks boring". Voted for the ones that I thought might be more interesting than others.

Edited by Another_Derich
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max Payne 2 LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come on brother!

all of these people showed up and voted for max pain so i hope Phil shows what evidence judges what votes get deducted because max pain has a sock account creator buffing its votes  

i've watched Phil play danganronpa 1 and 2 and signed up to the forums just so i could vote for V3 its been way too long without playing it 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Do you want the game to win because you think he will enjoy it? Or is it for another reason? 

I'm genuinely quite curious about this game. I know it has waifus etc.. which make Phil uncomfortable lol. Although I've heard a lot about the franchise and I'd like to see what it is all about.

It was a same scenario with Fire Emblem. I was curious about the game and after seeing DSP play it for a couple streams it looked interesting, so I played it. And now it is one of my favourite games on switch.

• Upvote 2
36 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

I'm genuinely quite curious about this game. I know it has waifus etc.. which make Phil uncomfortable lol. Although I've heard a lot about the franchise and I'd like to see what it is all about.

It was a same scenario with Fire Emblem. I was curious about the game and after seeing DSP play it for a couple streams it looked interesting, so I played it. And now it is one of my favourite games on switch.

Nice, I definitely played some games also after seeing DSP play them.

• Like 1

Wow what a surprise all these new accounts showing up to vote for another 50-80 hour Japanese Visual Novel Game that will be chained to the schedule for months like an albatross.

I am stunned by this turn of events :^) , totally legit dood 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 3/3/2021 at 2:23 PM, MoraMoria said:

Why would SnowRunner be on the list? These were the final Top-nominated-games:

TallyEZXF.png.825d567e9ec273319cd624858ba4f61b.png

Also:

HWG1.gif.8bcfd5a187aad0ffb8e16f1c17f97a47.gif

Love the Dark Knight gif you're using.  Not my favorite Batman movie, but I love the quote.  RIP Heath Ledger.  He was a damn good Joker.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GoldenColts said:

Wow what a surprise all these new accounts showing up to vote for another 50-80 hour Japanese Visual Novel Game that will be chained to the schedule for months like an albatross.

I come and go periodically but I wanted my "voice" to be heard when it came to the Viewers Choice.

2 hours ago, GoldenColts said:

It's 35-40 hours if you don't do everything and better than a 6-7 hour playthrough that Phil will knock out in 2 or 3 sittings at best. The voting and poll will last twice as long as Max Payne 2 will.

19 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

What game do you want to win? 

I didn't vote for any, but at this point I'd rather have either Danganronpa or Max Payne win the contest, just because I'm tired of always seeing those two in the final polls.

2 hours ago, poopdiapergaming said:

...so i hope Phil shows what evidence judges what votes get deducted because max pain has a sock account creator buffing its votes....

Unless the IPs are the same, randomly discounting votes even if by suspicious accounts is such a half-a**ed way to do things. The only thing you could literally do is out-sock them, and maybe invalidate their votes by using the same VPN.

Otherwise it's entirely up to Phil's judgement, lacking information on whether they are legit or not, regardless of how "suspicious" they are.

7 hours ago, poopdiapergaming said:

all of these people showed up and voted for max pain so i hope Phil shows what evidence judges what votes get deducted because max pain has a sock account creator buffing its votes

forums.png

It's amazing how that corresponded with Weebanronpa v3 ascension, isn't it? 

Someone did that a few events ago with a game called Bionicle: Heroes. All it takes is Nord VPN to alter their IP address with different addresses...then they match sock accounts to each IP address. 

Pretty sad lol. This is the second wave that has occured. Phil already called it out earlier in the week. 

On 3/11/2021 at 9:09 PM, 100gecs said:

If you've watched Phil play the other Danganronpa games you'll know what V3 is about but yeah, they're good. I'm a huge fan of that series and have been nominating and voting for it for years. Seeing it topping the charts has me so effing excited. Maybe, just maybe this will be our time.

Also, who put up AI: The Somnium Files? I want to shake their hand because that game surprised the shit out of me at how amazing it was. Maybe Phil will play it someday. That'd be pretty damn cool.

• Phil unpinned this topic