The King of Hate Forums

Phil’s monster hunter history lesson and what happened

17 hours ago, Gezkill said:

Kinda hard to watch him play Monster Hunter when he himself didn't fully partake in the game and just quit early.

Yep, the demo really isn't a good example of the full game. The full game starts you off slow, sends you on beginner hunts and gives you access to a practice area for weapons. Demo just throws you into low, high and expert fights. Phil was getting pissed at Mizutsune which is hardly an easy fight for beginners.

He's missing out, since the game has so many updates and extra content it could easily carry him through the year.

Livestream update is tomorrow. There are leaks suggesting some big creatures may be coming.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Yep, the demo really isn't a good example of the full game. The full game starts you off slow, sends you on beginner hunts and gives you access to a practice area for weapons. Demo just throws you into low, high and expert fights. Phil was getting pissed at Mizutsune which is hardly an easy fight for beginners.

He's missing out, since the game has so many updates and extra content it could easily carry him through the year.

Livestream update is tomorrow. There are leaks suggesting some big creatures may be coming.

I do know where are getting the Elder Dragon Chameleos and Apex Rathalos. Other then that just some random monsters. I gotta work tomorrow morning so I gotta miss out on the stream.

18 minutes ago, Gezkill said:

I do know where are getting the Elder Dragon Chameleos and Apex Rathalos. Other then that just some random monsters. I gotta work tomorrow morning so I gotta miss out on the stream.

I can't wait for the update this week, particularly because they are lifting the HR lock.

According to the leaks some monsters like bazelgeuse and Valstrax might be returning.

On 4/26/2021 at 11:04 PM, KGhaleon said:

I can't wait for the update this week, particularly because they are lifting the HR lock.

According to the leaks some monsters like bazelgeuse and Valstrax might be returning.

Bazel yes, Valstrax no. But there are plenty of monsters to keep my busy till next month.

2 hours ago, Gezkill said:

Bazel yes, Valstrax no. But there are plenty of monsters to keep my busy till next month.

Valstrax is rumored to be one of the upcoming monsters based on the leaks.