The King of Hate Forums

"What do you think I could be doing to improve as a live streamer?"

13 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Cook.png

You need to ask him about it over and over. That's how it works. That's how he played The Quiet Man. Just recently he decided he won't burp and snort directly into the mic. The issue is you want him to make healthy food, he just wants fast food.

He just threw his whales under the buss. Complaining they are giving him too much money. LOL This is unreal.

John and Howard were talking about Phil sending them random, nonsensical messages late at night, they assumed he's drinking. That explains those random, late night tweets. The "gin tweets".

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

You need to ask him about it over and over. That's how it works. That's how he played The Quiet Man.

You didn't really fall for the "....after TWO YEARS, two years of people requesting it... tonight, is the night....".

Youngster.thumb.png.b0ae84718b517357f1c04c439a35d2ca.png

There's always a reason for conducting the business in one direction or another, when indolence is not an obstacle. Extensive empirical knowledge has shown me this in more ways than anyone would even begin to think.

On 4/15/2021 at 2:32 PM, babymngaming456 said:

He just threw his whales under the buss. Complaining they are giving him too much money. LOL This is unreal.

When?

33 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

The chat is really a mine field. Any random thing can get you banned because the mods are complete idiots. Everyone in the chat is a troll. But they won't get banned for straight up posting detractor memes or making fun of Phillip.

So i take it you're back in the dsp vortex?

13 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

When?

Yesterday on the prestream.

13 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

So i take it you're back in the dsp vortex?

Fuck no. I made a new account to see how it is being in the stream chat, and how fast it gets banned, even while I'm polite and say nothing wrong, say everything correct. Took 2 days. I'm surprised it took that long. It was a depressing experience. He has to see all the trolls in the chat, then force himself to ignore them. Nearly made me feel sorry for him, nearly. But it's all his fault.

I made a new account to see how it is being in the stream chat, and how fast it gets banned, even while I'm polite and say nothing wrong, say everything correct. Took 2 days. I'm surprised it took that long.

What was the last thing you said before you got banned? Or what do you suspect that got you banned?

It was a depressing experience.

Oh no, I get an idea of how you feel, poor Babyman.

QQQ.gif.0440e13cf09d171de798e336c7293945.gif

48 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Just bored. The forum is dead anyway.

Yet you're here. :rolleyes:

Dunno how many chances I've given you here. No wonder you'd get banned by his twitch mods immediately.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Do you regularly check

when i used to watch dsp I could only remember seeing u in chat only once or twice.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

someone told you that I refuse to go there?

You said so yourself in a past post remember.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

What was the last thing you said before you got banned?

Shall I also give you my driver's license, so you can confirm my state? :biggrin:

19 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Or what do you suspect that got you banned?

It was nothing. While the whole chat is making fun of Phillip, of the begging, of the steam being slow, of the whales, they bring up mobile game stuff. Who would want to be a mod for DSP? Only someone exactly like DSP. Just ask Madara, he openly admitted what kind of people mod for DSP.

OIC got cucked hard after gifting 100 subs. Now he's sending out tips on how to doxx mods.

Edited by babymngaming456
12 hours ago, planettenon4 said:

You said so yourself in a past post remember.

Can you quote me on that? Maybe I worded it wrong.

It's not that I'd refuse to go there, but more like lately I've lost interest in the streams, and if I do go there, it's usually without logging-in because asking questions to Phil seems to be useless unless it's something specific. Like "food questions" are almost always answered, but not the pertinent ones to his streams, or opinions on something deeper than what he thinks of this Christmas movie.

From what I've seen lately, it's generally "trolling/but at the same time drawing attention to Derich" for him to get answered; copy-pastas; satiric "f*** the trolls"; spontaneous insulting messages that get banned in 2 seconds; spontaneous normal messages that for some reason also get banned in 2 seconds; massive "X to doubt"s that get unaddressed by Phil so no real conversation happens; the occasional political-related-mini-rant by Phil as an exception to his rules, but then not letting chat to focus and talk on it, or else it'd be derailing and "not paying attention to what I'm doing"; talking about finances when it's "low on positivity", but at the same time it's "none of your business"; and the usual regulars talking to themselves, near exclusively.

10 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Shall I also give you my driver's license, so you can confirm my state? :biggrin:

You really said that?! LMAO!!!

10 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

OIC got cucked hard after gifting 100 subs. Now he's sending out tips on how to doxx mods.

really? I feel like i'm missing out on a lot.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Can you quote me on that? Maybe I worded it wrong.

No. It was a good while back you said it.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Like "food questions" are almost always answered,

Because he actually likes food. Its the only thing he genuinely likes other than wrestling.