Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

2021 NFL Draft & 2021 NFL Season


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, BITWAVEGUY said:

Julio Jones to Tennessee pretty much wraps up the division for them.

 

They could be a 2 seed this year.

Oh big time for division 

Jaguars will still prob be terrible,  but be rebuilding 

Texans will be the worst team in the league 

Colts have Carson Wentz pretty much confirms their fate

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Oh big time for division 

Jaguars will still prob be terrible,  but be rebuilding 

Texans will be the worst team in the league 

Colts have Carson Wentz pretty much confirms their fate

I wouldn't necessarily count out the Colts because Carson Wentz has done wonders when he was coached by Frank Reicht.

1 hour ago, BITWAVEGUY said:

Julio Jones to Tennessee pretty much wraps up the division for them.

 

They could be a 2 seed this year.

That trade still surprises me.  It does give them a more dangerous offense when you add in AJ Brown and probably if not arguably the best running back in football, Derrick Henry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I wouldn't necessarily count out the Colts because Carson Wentz has done wonders when he was coached by Frank Reicht.

That trade still surprises me.  It does give them a more dangerous offense when you add in AJ Brown and probably if not arguably the best running back in football, Derrick Henry.

Eh its still Carson wentz now who is injury prone 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Oh big time for division 

Jaguars will still prob be terrible,  but be rebuilding 

Texans will be the worst team in the league 

Colts have Carson Wentz pretty much confirms their fate

I think Philadelphia is legit tanking this year to get the kid out of North Carolina in the next draft.  Howell or whatever his name is.  They will be worse than Houston.

11 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

More than likely.

I am thinking Bucs will be the 1 seed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BITWAVEGUY said:

I think Philadelphia is legit tanking this year to get the kid out of North Carolina in the next draft.  Howell or whatever his name is.  They will be worse than Houston.

I was thinking of that too.

 

8 minutes ago, BITWAVEGUY said:

I am thinking Bucs will be the 1 seed.

In the NFC, more than likely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

This is true

I know right.  Don't get me wrong, he did have a pretty good stint with the Tennessee Titans, but, he should've stayed in Dallas.

I mean, he put up the greatest rushing season in Cowboys history.  The dude nearly rushed for 2000 yards in 2014.  IMO, he was the best running back in football that season along with Marshawn Lynch.  Granted, Murray ran behind a great o-line, but you still gotta do your job as a running back in the running game.

Even though the Cowboys still have Ezekiel Elliot, he hasn't even come close to matching the type of season Murray had in 2014. 

The Cowboys letting him go to Philly was beyond stupid.  I mean, ya paid Romo and Bryant, but not Murray?  WTF Jones?!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...