The King of Hate Forums

Last night was a culmination of this "make it work on Twitch" embarrassment. I get that you wanted to take advantage of the initial days after....your guys like to donate when shit happens to you...so it worked out. I can even understand waiting a week...maybe Twitch will respond...perhaps it's a misunderstanding. 

You've now sent out multiple tweets mid stream to let people know that support is low. You have to understand how super cringe that is right? "Hey guys, it's a super awesome fun time in here....but these people I'm having such a great with...there not giving me enough money....so PLEASE, stop in for fun....but also, give me money." I mean do you see how that looks? You've done this multiple times already....and last night it netted you what...15 bucks? You're tweeting...talking non-stop...hinting....demanding...hell you're even putting in your audio messages. But, it's what you said last night that got me. You literally said you're not going to do things to make the stream better unless the support is there. You're holding emotes, polls, and channel points hostage for more money. How fucking low can you go man? You should've ALREADY done this stuff for your viewers....you give them ONE avenue on Twitch to support...severely limiting their stream experience in the process. AND, you won't do basic shit to make it better unless they pay for it. Phil, you've been low before...but this gives low a run for its money. I'm not even gonna go into the absurdity of your tips goal amount....that speaks for itself. 

If you've become this desperate....I think it's beyond time for something else. I know you're terrified of YT....there's also smaller platforms....ANYTHING is better then this. Twitch is over....there's no shot you don't see that. You've got 6 to 7 people propping your streams up....and Patreon IS NOT a substitute for Subscribers. I'm not saying the grass is super greener on the other side...you might be making some tough decisions in the coming months to years....but its better then the new low you've resorted to.  

I'm rambling at this point. Be logical for once....end this shit. I'll be banned and this will obviously be deleted....but I hope you do read it before that. 

20 minutes ago, MufflerBearing said:

Destiny moved to YouTube ASAP after being unpartnered. The problem with Phil is he's always reluctant to make a change.

He’ll be on Twitch till at least the middle of May now....gotta keep that whole “gotta pay the mortgage” narrative going. I’ve been wondering when he was gonna start another one of his crisis scenarios....this one will give him 2-3 weeks to come with something else. 

Just now, KGhaleon said:

If he's still making good money through Twitch then there's no logical reason for him to leave unless they outright ban him.

Good money? Up until this stream, the past 2 days had been terrible according to him. Logic is him coming to the obvious conclusion that 4-5 people aren’t going show up and get him to $200 every stream. If those guys wanted that...it would happen everyday. He’s relying on the whims of a few people...I didn’t even see his usual “great support” tweet. Outside of 3 people...he got a little over 20 bucks. I feel like this makes sense...but whatever. 

29 minutes ago, esi said:

He had no problem making thousands of dollars since twitch removed his partnership. That doesn't seem anything like, "WE GOTTA ABANDON SHIP"

I dunno how moving to youtube is going to make him more money.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

He had no problem making thousands of dollars since twitch removed his partnership. That doesn't seem anything like, "WE GOTTA ABANDON SHIP"

According to tonight’s pre-stream, if he doesn’t hit the tips everyday this week he doesn’t know what he’s gonna do...that’s with all the thousands...and after a $300 first stream. Kinda sounds like the ship ain’t doing so hot. Who knows...maybe that’s just the nervousness. 

Edited by esi
4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Moving to YouTube will allow Phil to take advantage of SuperChat which may earn him more money.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Agreed. If he moves to YT (or any other platform) I feel like quite a few will not follow over. OFC all that really matters is that the whal.... Contributors move over. Will they? I'd think if they are willing to give him lots of money then they are big enough fans to follow him to just about any platform. 

Also, I can't imagine discovery is going to be great for him on other platform. He may be a bigger fish in a small pond which could help, but it'd be an overall smaller audience of potentials.

Of course, he could alway stream to both. AFAIK, YouTube does not prohibit you from streaming to multiple platforms. There are also tools to make multi-platform streaming easier. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

A few bad nights are nothing when you've already made thousands.

So Phil is exaggerating and misleading his supporters? 

5 minutes ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Come on. Be real.

If Phil leaves twitch his long ban list of trolls is gone and the floodgates are opened up.

I mean he’s literally relying on 4-5 people to hit these goals. He 4 tips that made up 90 percent of his support yesterday. How is that sustainable? 

10 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Agreed. If he moves to YT (or any other platform) I feel like quite a few will not follow over. OFC all that really matters is that the whal.... Contributors move over. Will they? I'd think if they are willing to give him lots of money then they are big enough fans to follow him to just about any platform. 

Also, I can't imagine discovery is going to be great for him on other platform. He may be a bigger fish in a small pond which could help, but it'd be an overall smaller audience of potentials.

Of course, he could alway stream to both. AFAIK, YouTube does not prohibit you from streaming to multiple platforms. There are also tools to make multi-platform streaming easier. 

so if the large tippers will follow him....there's literally no issue with YouTube. He get's the added benefits of Super Chat....which encourage the smaller fish to support. The downside is the chat is harder to control? Newsflash...he's had people trolling him all stream the past few....even with mods present very few are getting banned. He's going to be trolled and fuck'd with wherever he is. 

7 hours ago, esi said:

so if the large tippers will follow him....there's literally no issue with YouTube.

Who knows if that will happen, so why risk losing his biggest tippers by switching over to youtube for no reason.

Also last I checked youtube isn't moderated nearly as well.

His current streams aren't difficult at all to manage and give them far more options for handling trolls including being able to see their entire chat history.

Lol...I’m already bored with this part of the movie. His has some slow streams....and now it’s The Mortgage Crisis of 2021...has a good stream...stream slows again...tweets questions about YouTube that, he obviously already knows the answer to...stream picks up. It’s the silly little DSP dance. We all know he’ll be on YouTube eventually...he’ll just wait too long...per usual. 
I’ll revisit this after the mortgage is paid.