The King of Hate Forums

Retro Replay Event VOTING Thread!!!

Retro Replay VOTING Poll  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The nominations are IN! Please vote on the game(s) YOU want to see me play a marathon, and then full playthrough of, based on your previous nominations here on the forums!

Please note, you can vote for more than one game! Good luck!

4 hours ago, Animeguy said:

guys really why new vegas , i think we need to see him replay Alan Wake after all these years. 

DSP's Alan Wake playthrough is one of my favorites.

Edited by MDCFAN101
2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

ugh Fallout and Witcher 3. I guess if you want to watch Phil play those games for 100 hours.

I feel you man.  Those games are a huge and major grind.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MufflerBearing said:

Where's Catherine:sad:

Phil needs to turn over a new leaf and give the fans what they want!

Yeah but I can see why he wouldn't want to play it.

On top of having overtly sexual content, he also genuinely hated the game back then. Hell, he still brings up how much he hated it to this day.

If Witcher 3 or New Vegas wins, I would say the trolls have won once again. Yes, both Witcher 3 and New Vegas are great games but in my personal opinion it won't be good for Phil, streaming-wise. More long ass games.

Edited by Ste
2 hours ago, MiraiMisaki said:

Oblivion got tossed too. :( 

Yeah that sucked. Oblivion I would've actually watched.

Also there definitely aren't tons of bots influencing the poll. Nope, all those people are clearly not bots. /s

also why witcher 3 , we seen him record it in good quality , why not the witcher 2, not only would it be a retro replay in good quality but it would be a redemption run from the first time when he played people got mad.

Paper mario the thousand year door. This game will lend itself to your commentary, very light hearted, has beautiful nostalgic music and has a strategic battle system. You played Paper mario the origami king last year, experience TRUE paper mario the way fans of the series truly want. You'll love this game guaranteed. 

• Phil locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic