The King of Hate Forums

So, thats it? The new Stream Rewards is +50 to the tips goal?

That's super underwhelming ngl. Phil is absolutely incorrect on this one. We don't tip because 1 or 2 people are dropping the tips goal every stream. I tip to help Phil and or show appreciation but, whats the point? Raising the tips goal isn't going to solve anything. Get rid of the tips goal but, still encourage tipping. Just show top tipper and how much he's made. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Dude probably doesn't want to wear those hot ass vests. He's gonna get a stroke in the summer with these temps.

But, the vest goal is still 100 and now he puts on a hat. Unpopular opinion: the vest and gunner glasses is the dumbest thing ever. It was good when we had a streak but, putting on a vest for money? Meh. Phil is too worried about being contrarian. He's so worried he'll be unoriginal and frankly I don't understand his views. 

Second; I don't feel "winning" beating the detractors. I don't really care about them. Phil seems to think everyone is a detractor and his mods are humoring him. Example; a few nights ago I made a joke about DSP and got a perma-ban by OiC. I messaged him and he told me to fuck off. Thankfully Phil unbanned me but, still ffs. 

Third: I feel like at this point if you aren't blowing smoke up Phils ass and bending over backwards for him you're a detractor. Anything you say contrary to what phil says makes you a detractor. Super annoying because Phil was never like this before. I get he's under pressure but, perhaps he should listen to some of our critiques instead of instant banning. Many of his mods just ban you the moment you say anything. He isn't always right.  Super frustrating.

I made this account mostly just to fuck around. Look. I'm a DSP fan. I've followed him since his early YT days. I'm seriously sick of being accused of being a fucking lowlife detractor for simply disagreeing with him and his over zealous mods. I just want to see him improve and his streams be around more. 

Edited by LordMithras
6 minutes ago, LordMithras said:

Second; I don't feel "winning" beating the detractors. I don't really care about them. Phil seems to think everyone is a detractor and his mods are humoring him. Example; a few nights ago I made a joke about DSP and got a perma-ban by OiC. I messaged him and he told me to fuck off. Thankfully Phil unbanned me but, still ffs.

I made this account mostly just to fuck around. Look. I'm a DSP fan. I've followed him since his early YT days. I'm seriously sick of being accused of being a fucking lowlife detractor for simply disagreeing with him and his over zealous mods. I just want to see him improve and his streams be around more. 

I'm curious, what was the joke about?

And do you still tip Phil money?

If you don't want to answer to either question it's fine.

10 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm curious, what was the joke about?

And do you still tip Phil money?

If you don't want to answer to either question it's fine.

Nothing really just a typical twitch chat humor. Phil, likely didnt even see it. OiC perma banned me seconds after I said it. Before OiC before Youtube Phil likely would have laughed at it. Thats actually another thing that really bothers me lately. Phil has become super abrasive and everything just absolutely gets him furious. He get's upset chat is dead but, when we ask him questions or talk we get banned. Can't have it both ways. Why have a chat if you'll just ignore or ban everyone?

First off, I'm not a big supporter. I've donated $500-600 total. I throw $5-$10 but, never on my main accounts. I use alts because, I'm being honest Ive been harassed before. Not just by detractors but, by many of Phils supporters. I've had people ask "Why so little?" or "Wasting your money". 

45 minutes ago, LordMithras said:

Calm the fuck down, nobody cares if you're a detractor or that you're mad about getting banned by OIC.

If you're this pissed why do you care about giving him money?

There's a lot of streamers in the ocean.

17 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Calm the fuck down, nobody cares if you're a detractor or that you're mad about getting banned by OIC.

If you're this pissed why do you care about giving him money?

There's a lot of streamers in the ocean.

Wtf did I do? How am I not calm? Am I not allowed to critique my favorite streamer? Is Phil perfect and his streams perfect and can never be criticized? I don't understand why you went straight into attack mode over this. Do I have to prove I'm a true fan too? Want me to show my bank logs proving I've sent tips to Phil? 

13 hours ago, LordMithras said:

But, the vest goal is still 100 and now he puts on a hat. Unpopular opinion: the vest and gunner glasses is the dumbest thing ever. It was good when we had a streak but, putting on a vest for money? Meh. Phil is too worried about being contrarian. He's so worried he'll be unoriginal and frankly I don't understand his views. 

Third: I feel like at this point if you aren't blowing smoke up Phils ass and bending over backwards for him you're a detractor. Anything you say contrary to what phil says makes you a detractor. Super annoying because Phil was never like this before. I get he's under pressure but, perhaps he should listen to some of our critiques instead of instant banning. Many of his mods just ban you the moment you say anything. He isn't always right.  Super frustrating.

Phil has consistently always wanted "smoke up his ass or bending over backwards" from people in his chat. That's nothing new....his arrogance and unteachable nature is as bad as it gets. 

On 6/30/2021 at 7:10 PM, LordMithras said:

I don't care if he's full of shit. I could go either way and truth is I'd still watch him.

13 hours ago, LordMithras said:

I've donated $500-600 total. I throw $5-$10 but, never on my main accounts. I use alts because, I'm being honest Ive been harassed before. Not just by detractors but, by many of Phils supporters. I've had people ask "Why so little?" or "Wasting your money". 

Then I have to ask, what compels you to donate to the streams?

Obviously you can do whatever you want, but if you don't think he's in financial trouble, (monthly gross receipts of 9-10K approx.), there must be a reason beyond that you're grateful for the "enjoyment" he brings you by playing games.

I don't know how far you're "epicly trolling", but the people who told you: "Why so little?"/"Wasting your money" would be considered detractors/trolls by Phil.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 12:05 PM, MoraMoria said:

Then I have to ask, what compels you to donate to the streams?

Obviously you can do whatever you want, but if you don't think he's in financial trouble, (monthly gross receipts of 9-10K approx.), there must be a reason beyond that you're grateful for the "enjoyment" he brings you by playing games.

I don't know how far you're "epicly trolling", but the people who told you: "Why so little?"/"Wasting your money" would be considered detractors/trolls by Phil.

I've been told by supporters that I'm not helping with so little. Wont name names but, they're regulars. As for why I donate...I don't know anymore. I stopped. I don't l;ike the whole "Phil is the absolute and never wrong, always right attitude". I dislike how everything now is wrong. if you disagree with phil you're a detractor and banned. I feel like we're being taken along for a ride. I donated $50 during his big stream. Apparently, nothing helps. No matter how much he gets paid he will never be making ends mean.

I make $60k a year with my unemployed girlfriend in the city. My rent is $2k/m. I don't see how Phil is somehow always broke. He makes way more then I do and lives in a way less expensive area. 

5 hours ago, LordMithras said:

I've been told by supporters that I'm not helping with so little. Wont name names but, they're regulars.

Sounds like BS.

If I'm donating money at someone and people tell me I'm donating too little, they can fuck off.

12 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Sounds like BS.

If I'm donating money at someone and people tell me I'm donating too little, they can fuck off.

i have seen 20 different paying memebers/subs saying it like King vanity , six70two and many more

4 hours ago, Cyndi said:

i have seen 20 different paying memebers/subs saying it like King vanity , six70two and many more

OIC too. Especially when he 1st started tipping.

Hell, even DSP himself says it.

The funny thing is, they're right. lol.

Gotta be honest, I don't get the vest thing. It would make sense in Winter but we're going through historic heat waves with some of the highest temperatures and people are actually dying. Seems like a bad time to be wearing a hot vest.

Trade that shit out for some hawaiian shirts, sunglasses, other bullshit. Bring the vests out in Winter.

Oh and he got a Gold vest today.

29 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Gotta be honest, I don't get the vest thing. It would make sense in Winter but we're going through historic heat waves with some of the highest temperatures and people are actually dying. Seems like a bad time to be wearing a hot vest.

Trade that shit out for some hawaiian shirts, sunglasses, other bullshit. Bring the vests out in Winter.

Oh and he got a Gold vest today.

Winter is not capitalized when in the middle of a sentence like that, are you...? It's nothing.

ZZZ.png.871691fe8a1831fcb4fc06862bf75db6.png

That golden vest sure is zany, he should complement with other types of accessories:

What's the English word... tawdry.

Glasses.thumb.png.90ab668d8d410b8712021ba5e3fd5a7e.png

22 hours ago, Cyndi said:

Definitely king vanity. Its funny that that guy alone makes his stream chat worse than it ever was on Twitch. He reminds me of those "two" posters who were on here at some point. A troll posed as a super aggressive/supportive fan who riles shit up and harasses others.

I can't be convinced his youtube chat and stream is a "positive" place if clear and obvious shit like that doesn't actually get moderated lol

All of you are just complaining incessantly about the only people who truly want to help Phil out of the bad situation detractors have subjected him to. Phil has been forced to deal with treachery from folks he had regarded as genuine comrades for his entire existence, so I suppose it's no surprise that a vocal minority can't offer anything but insults.

Phil's only true fans are we few gallant champions of his honor, like King Vanity and OnlyIcedCoffee, and the silent supportive majority who don't want anything to do with the toxic cesspool that detractors inevitably disgorge from their feculent fingers in avenues of communication such as this.

Edited by dashurkaliderri