The King of Hate Forums

Introducing Our New Moderators

3 hours ago, OrcsRDorks said:

Let me know if you guys need another moderator, I've been a big fan of DSP and would like to throw my hat into the ring! I've seen alot of comments in his streams I would've timed/banned people but we're missed. I get it that it's hard to ban every violator but I'll help if needed

If you get to be a moderator, I hope that you leave your PMs open, in case there is a misunderstanding.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 8:47 PM, MoraMoria said:

I think Phil may get new moderators for tomorrow. Hope they leave their PMs open.

Hey man I couldn't reply for some reason to your message directly but yeah we are friends! Thanks for the apology!

11.thumb.png.9d0409f052231d85115caa88df502888.png

Edited by PsychoBrattata
Just now, PsychoBrattata said:

Hey man I couldn't reply for some reason to your message directly but yeah we are friends! Thanks for the apology!

11.thumb.png.9d0409f052231d85115caa88df502888.png

@KGhaleon@MDCFAN101@babymngaming456@MitchMacalester

I'm sorry, but this might be entertaining enough. This person actually posted that doctored image, as if I'm the one that did it.

Enjoy it, at least he really wants me to be friends with him.

Archive:

11.thumb.png.a924a975961e20a4f6d564a3f5f36c62.png

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@KGhaleon@MDCFAN101@babymngaming456@MitchMacalester

I'm sorry, but this might be entertaining enough. This person actually posted that doctored image, as if I'm the one that did it.

Enjoy it, at least he really wants me to be friends with him

Woooow. Just because I posted this message publicly you retract your statement? Doctored? You're the art guy here, not me. 

6 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I hope we get more mods so they can clean up the garbage that has been going on in the forums these past couple of weeks.

Hey id gladly volunteer since i got extra time on my hands, shame the other mods arent as active anymore so we really do need more on here.

• 8 months later...

I think we need to nominate new moderators. The ones we have... if they are still around... barely show up. Not alot of roughhousing going on but there is some derailment of topics that needs addressing. I would nominate myself but after the holidays I won't be around. I suggest @babymangaming456, @FloydMayweather, or @sateler96. Someone with a level head that can take a joke and will be responsible with other users IP addresses and not give them out just because someone doesn't like their favorite video game or something. 

Edited by TheSkyTruth
20 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

I think we need to nominate new moderators. The ones we have... if they are still around... barely show up. Not alot of roughhousing going on but there is some derailment of topics that needs addressing. I would nominate myself but after the holidays I won't be around. I suggest @babymangaming456, @FloydMayweather, or @sateler96. Someone with a level head that can take a joke and will be responsible with other users IP addresses and not give them out just because someone doesn't like their favorite video game or something. 

You dont want me having that much power lol

Plus im just here to post movie reviews (whenever i now feel like watching a movie XD), talking football and posting wrestling reviews 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Lol. I'm now seeing the profile pic. Nice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1