The King of Hate Forums

Halloween 2021 Gaming Marathon Nominations Thread!

• Metroid Prime 2 -- (first hour of gameplay, arriving on planet Aether, is actually creepy) 

• Shadow Man Remastered -- (a game about the Voodoo occult and traversing Deadside to stop a sadistic ritual) 

• Necropolis -- (a rogue-like with a Souls flavor in which you must traverse a 7 floor pyramid to defeat an evil AI) 

• Luigi's Mansion 1

Edited by EternalNapalm

I'm gonna nominate CATHERINE FULLBODY!!! It has halloween/horror elements and very unique puzzle gameplay and you can play a good deal of it within less than an hour. When you're in the bar you should rush out the front door so you can get to the first nightmare/level. You can talk to the NPCs and drink beer and stuff but its optional, and since there's only so much time during the event I don't recommend doing that. 

If you guys also wanna see Catherine Full Body then by all means nominate it too! Oh and did I mention it's a throwback to one of Phil's classic playthroughs from back in 2011?! I think the puzzle gameplay would be just enough rage to be funny but not annoying like SF5 or something aggravating like that.