The King of Hate Forums

Keemstar….

esi

9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm guessing Phil probably blocked him, as he should. Keemstar has been trash ever since he falsely accused an old man of being a pedophile.

Nobody wants him back. I don't believe for a second that he's really retiring.

I don't know anything about that, but for this occasion it seems like Phil messed up.

According to the first video, Phil was the one talking about Keemstar, (in a stream), and involving himself with "drama" when according to his words, he's not a drama streamer. If you don't think this is the case, you can link the video where he talks about Keem, so we can see if he was being fair.

Same when he says that he doesn't care about other's content, but then mentions streamers who dye their hair being muppets and acting in an exaggerated manner or things along those lines. It's fine if he has criticism, but the way he goes about it seems all wrong. It's not consistent, and has a bunch of questionable statements.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't know anything about that, but for this occasion it seems like Phil messed up.

According to the first video, Phil was the one talking about Keemstar, (in a stream), and involving himself with "drama" when according to his words, he's not a drama streamer. If you don't think this is the case, you can link the video where he talks about Keem, so we can see if he was being fair.

Same when he says that he doesn't care about other's content, but then mentions streamers who dye their hair being muppets and acting in an exaggerated manner or things along those lines. It's fine if he has criticism, but the way he goes about it seems all wrong. It's not consistent, and has a bunch of questionable statements.

"I don't care about or watch other content"....that's always been Phil's company line. But, we all know that's not true. Phil is very aware of the comings and goings of other creators...just like he's DEEPLY aware of "detractor" content even though he constantly denies watching it. It's another one of those tired and absurd takes that he has. Everyone knows it's not true...but he keep repeating the same shit. 

Edited by esi

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

https://streamable.com/tngem4

Yeah it was Phil during Lost Judgment who threw the first punch.

On 10/28/2021 at 12:36 AM, KGhaleon said:

I'm guessing Phil probably blocked him, as he should. Keemstar has been trash ever since he falsely accused an old man of being a pedophile.

Nobody wants him back. I don't believe for a second that he's really retiring.

Keemstar has always been trash. It just took enough false accusations for most people to realize that

I think more people want him back but those are people most people don't wish to associate with. As for retiring, the fact he said he has "fuck you money" has me thinking he might actually be honest. People like Keem are being deplatformed more and more often. Keem is if anything far more aware of that than most people are. He doesn't need to keep pushing the envelope with the money he's made and such, he's set for life. 

Lol...i love the "super fan" trolls. "Phil rekd" him....lol....he simply repeated what a million other people have said about Keemstar. How does this affect Keemstar? Nada...dudes a multi-millionaire who doesn't have to work anymore. What'd Phil do last night? Asked for tips...tweeted about tips....told people that he would talk about behind the scenes stuff today in the hope that people will TIP. "Rekd"....lol....such silliness.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, esi said:

Lol...i love the "super fan" trolls. "Phil rekd" him....lol....he simply repeated what a million other people have said about Keemstar. How does this affect Keemstar? Nada...dudes a multi-millionaire who doesn't have to work anymore. What'd Phil do last night? Asked for tips...tweeted about tips....told people that he would talk about behind the scenes stuff today in the hope that people will TIP. "Rekd"....lol....such silliness.  

Well Keemstar felt he had to respond and spent quite some time defending himself from Phil who put him in his place. Keemstar is just an irrelevant, attention starved loser - Phil said exactly what he didn't want to hear. So clearly it had an impact.

Also seems to impact you tooz as you seem to have become so outragred. Must hurt if you dislike Phil so much!! Lol, such silliness. :)

Edited by WorthIts
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 5:17 AM, WorthIts said:

Well Keemstar felt he had to respond and spent quite some time defending himself from Phil who put him in his place. Keemstar is just an irrelevant, attention starved loser - Phil said exactly what he didn't want to hear. So clearly it had an impact.

Also seems to impact you tooz as you seem to have become so outragred. Must hurt if you dislike Phil so much!! Lol, such silliness. :)

And then when people put Phil in his place and tell him what he didnt want to hear...they get called trolls, detractors and haters. Quite ironic.

9 hours ago, Dead2009 said:

And then when people put Phil in his place and tell him what he didnt want to hear...they get called trolls, detractors and haters. Quite ironic.

That took you since Thursday to come up with?

These trolls are very amateurish.

23 hours ago, Dead2009 said:

Usually what happens when you have a social life outside of forums and youtube. Should try it sometime.

Is that why you last visited the day after i posted and had to spend another few days thinking of that lazy comeback?

• Like 1