The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Forum Improvement Suggestions

​I was surprised by the absence of the shout box when I registered. 

​Same I looked at all the threads and was like I would like to do live interaction with people where is it.

How about where everyone can change the color of the background or have theme that anyone can use for account?

​That's an excellent idea. I like it alot. The RolePlay website I visit frequently does this, Allows the users to customize their own homepage.

3. Reputation system based on post count?

​Having the Rep system back is nice but as always, it may be proned for people misusing it for trolling purposes or just plain hateful actions.

• Upvote 2

​It's based on if someone likes/dislikes your posts. Member title is whats based on post count.

​OK so there are 2 Rep Systems. One for a specific post and one for the User in general. But I'm curious, what if a user already gave good rep for someone but wants to give him more for something outstanding/job well done?

​As far as I know liking/disliking posts is the only thing that determines a users rep.

Liking/disliking determines the users rep indeed. The title under the name is determined by amount of posts the user has.

Thx for clarifying that. 

I'm not sure what the likelihood of a shoutbox returning is. IPB4 is new, and unless Onyx can port the IPB3 shoutbox over or make a new one, there is none that are currently available. Maybe wait a few months.