The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Forum Improvement Suggestions

56 minutes ago, Sulivano said:

Good luck Phil, I hope you convince me to subscribe to all of your channels one day. Please take this under advisement,

-Sulivano

wrong topic m8

22 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

wrong topic m8

Hot damn, I feel like a retard. Where should I shift this to? I saw "suggestion" and jumped at it, my mistake. 

EDIT: I created my own thread under a different heading, thanks for pointing out my mistake!

Edited by Sulivano

How about adding a mobile subsection in the gaming section of the forums? I've been wanting to post stuff about mobile games and all, but really never found a good spot to put the thread I've been wanting to make.

• Like 1

One feels a good start would be to winnow the Series section and/or remove it completely.  If the section absolutely needs to remain, a Sub Goal section could be added.  Though not technically 'a series', their regularity could easily place them in this category.  It would also aid in locating said Sub Goal game suggestion threads as while the newest Sub Goal is believed to have been met, one has been unable to find it's corresponding thread here on the Forums. 

Edited by ElectricSheepDreams

@ElectricSheepDreams

The 'Sub-Goal' thread would be appropriately pinned onto the 'General' forum, or the 'Suggestions' subforum.

No need to make an entire subforum under 'Series' for that, unless it becomes something planned periodically.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

@ElectricSheepDreams

The 'Sub-Goal' thread would be appropriately pinned onto the 'General' forum, or the 'Suggestions' subforum.

No need to make an entire subforum under 'Series' for that, unless it becomes something planned periodically.

For having 505 posts, one wonders where the 404 Not Found Error occurred.  Perhaps, one merely finds oneself unmeasuredly fortunate to at this time be able to enlighten forum members to the presence of the much bespoke Patron section of these forums to which non-Patrons ( such as yourself) and perhaps Forum members who have not attended any number of streams nor happened to watch any of the on demand videos available are unaware of existing.  Additionally, I feel equally blessed in being able to post this days after the new Viewer Centric goal ( that some curiously seem unaware of ) was reached.  Now, while it is possible that monthly goals might return to being Patron's Choice as they have historically been.  One is fairly confident that this new model, albeit one thinks to be misguided, has been fully embraced to the point of submitting the aforementioned post.

Edited by ElectricSheepDreams

Just now, ElectricSheepDreams said:

For having 505 posts, one wonders where the 404 Not Found Error occurred.  Perhaps, one merely finds oneself unmeasuredly fortunate to at this time be able to enlighten forum members to the presence of the much bespoke Patron section of these forums to which non-Patrons ( such as yourself) and perhaps Forum members who have not attended any number of streams nor happened to watch any of the on demand videos available are unaware of existing.  Additionally, I feel equally blessed in being able to post this days after the new Viewer Centric goal ( that some curiously seem unaware of ) was reached.  Now, while it is possible that monthly goals might return to being Patron's Choice as they have historically been.  One is fairly confident that this new model, albeit one thinks to be misguided, has been fully embraced to the point of submitting the aforementioned post.

I'm aware of it, however such thread will not be a 'Patron section'. As he described it, any user will be able to post their suggestion, and then 'Patrons' will have priority over 'members'. That's how Phil described it at one point, paraphrasing him. No one other than Patrons should be able to post suggestions on a 'Patron section', and since that's not the case, it's just a normal thread to gather information. And since that is the purpose of it, and there is no confirmation if this will happen periodically, I simply pointed out that making an entire subforum for it, under 'Series', might be unnecessary. I must feel equally fortunate to clarify this to you.