The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Forum Improvement Suggestions

​Might I suggest if people are going to be banned for giving too much negative rep you be more transparent regarding actual proof?  If I look at who gave what to who everyone is named guest.  This would negate any possible shadiness and see no repeats of the famous 'banned for being a ban evader' with no proof from the old forums.

​It says guest because its bugged, but if you actually go on each of the links and look yourself you'll see that nomad did abuse the rep system.

Come on, Jimmy. It's a system where the mods determine whether or not a rep addition or subtraction was warranted. I mean, a comment such as "how do I disable emails?" is hardly worthy of such ambiguous and empty "I was offended by this" points.

​That's just silly. I doubt any sane person takes the up/downvotes seriously.

• Upvote 1

​That's just silly. I doubt any sane person takes the up/downvotes seriously.

​What you talking about?!? Reputation is love, reputation is life!

Actually I'm curious about what happens when you get -99 rep, does the forum explode? Universal Heat death? I wish they would hurry and get me there faster.

I should get an award for this.

​What prize would you like?

​I would like a blanket weaved from the finest exotic clothes and a pillow filled with feathers from endangered eagles.

Okay don't know if this should be in its thread but I'll post it anyway:

I suggest we add custom ranks to users, having just member, advanced member, etc is kinda bland. Adding more unique titles related to Phils channel like "Cortez Enthusiast, Dark Souls Conqueror, Button pusher, etc." would give them more flair to it. Making them color coded would be a nice addition too as well.

• Upvote 1

Okay don't know if this should be in its thread but I'll post it anyway:

I suggest we add custom ranks to users, having just member, advanced member, etc is kinda bland. Adding more unique titles related to Phils channel like "Cortez Enthusiast, Dark Souls Conqueror, Button pusher, etc." would give them more flair to it. Making them color coded would be a nice addition too as well.

​I agree.. they don't necessarily have to be about Phil's channel but something unique. Like you said "member" etc are quite bland.

​I agree.. they don't necessarily have to be about Phil's channel but something unique. Like you said "member" etc are quite bland.

​Cortez Enthusiast, Dark Souls Conqueror, Button Masher, The Hater Rager, Poke Fanatic, Rift Wrecker, Internet Celebrity, Top Tier, High Dragon Hunter, Fate Fighter, The Journeyman, The Vanquisher and Posting Maniac. All I can think of right now.

I'd like to see profiles being able to have signatures like the last forums. I would like to see different signatures than nothing at all. Also maybe in the near future could we get the ability of changing the background on our profile page. like how youtube used to be with the personality of that page. So basically im asking the following in Short:

1. Signatures to come back from the old forums

2. Ability to change background on your profile page similar to how youtube was before the one channel.

I think those are some good improvements but i know it would have to take alot of others to agree to have phil see that my suggestions are good. That's how i would look at it

I'd like to see profiles being able to have signatures like the last forums. I would like to see different signatures than nothing at all. Also maybe in the near future could we get the ability of changing the background on our profile page. like how youtube used to be with the personality of that page. So basically im asking the following in Short:

1. Signatures to come back from the old forums

2. Ability to change background on your profile page similar to how youtube was before the one channel.

I think those are some good improvements but i know it would have to take alot of others to agree to have phil see that my suggestions are good. That's how i would look at it

​Uhhh dude...don't you see there are Sigs? Look at my posts.

Edited by God_Revan

Every other post, the bottom of the text entry box seems to jump around. Very annoying and very distracting.

EDIT: Also, you can't seem to delete quotes if they are at the top of the post, and now I have a blank quote from KGhaleon even though I never quoted him to begin with.

​Uhhh dude...don't you see there are Sigs? Look at my posts.

​Nope.  No sig.  Just bright red, hard to read text.

Every other post, the bottom of the text entry box seems to jump around. Very annoying and very distracting.

EDIT: Also, you can't seem to delete quotes if they are at the top of the post, and now I have a blank quote from KGhaleon even though I never quoted him to begin with.

​Nope.  No sig.  Just bright red, hard to read text.

​Sorry about the color, there darker. Go to Account Settings, and you'll see Signature there.

EDIT: Ok Just found out normal users don't have the Signature ability...what the hell?

Edited by God_Revan