The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Forum Improvement Suggestions

Social groups. I think it's possible with IPB.

Basically, people have the ability to create groups, where it's members can have their own discussion about whatever they want without cluttering the forum with threads.

I think it would be neat for you to change your display name name on the forums, it would still show your original name so people know who is talking, but It would be nice for people who like to make their name something silly for holidays

• Upvote 1

​I go to Account Settings & i don't see anything about Signatures.

​Yeah....just found out its only available for Trial Mods and higher. I'm gonna see if this can be made available for everyone.

something is wrong with signing in on mobile it opens up the screen and u can type in but when you enter it in it still says to sign in 

​Has already been reported. Its a problem of the Beta.

I think Phil and the moderators should have a weekly or monthly meeting to discuss things. Just about how the forum is doing, improvements that can be made and such. It could be helpful and it would keep all of the staff on the same page.

• Upvote 1

something is wrong with signing in on mobile it opens up the screen and u can type in but when you enter it in it still says to sign in 

​Delete cookies/cache. Apparently it fixes mobile login problem.

I think Phil and the moderators should have a weekly or monthly meeting to discuss things. Just about how the forum is doing, improvements that can be made and such. It could be helpful and it would keep all of the staff on the same page.

​...what makes you think they don't already do that? It's none of our business what they talk about.

​That would be a great idea since actually and help build our relationship more with Phil and keep everyone communicated. You know its something I actually would highly consider doing.

​That would be a great idea since actually and help build our relationship more with Phil and keep everyone communicated. You know its something I actually would highly consider doing.

​It's something the former forum team and Phil agreed on doing too, Just make sure you do it. We did it for about 3 weeks and it worked quite well, there was way more communication.

​Why are you so combative whenever someone posts a suggestion?

​There's virtually no reason to ask a question like that, unless he is asking that they talk publicly? :p

Has anyone figured out how to disable links resolving into imbedded pictures or videos?

If I use the link button I can get around it, but it's a pain for some topics I've been trying to create where a lot of links are used. It crashes my browser as the forum changes the links.

My Forum suggestion is to not have every single Forum related suggestion crammed into one thread.

Create a section for Forum suggestions, have each thread be an individual suggestion and from there people can show their agreements/disagreements for said suggestion. Much cleaner.

As a matter of fact, these forums need a huge makeover. Very bland in terms of category arrangement and the theme isn't very appealing. Not the Administrator's fault or anything, IP board just isn't very accessible. 

• Upvote 1

I think that there should be applications so that people can apply to be moderators or staff members. People can submit applications if they are interested in being staff members.

I think that there should be applications so that people can apply to be moderators or staff members.

If anyone is interested in applying for a mod position just send a mail at moderation@thekingofhate.com and we're going to contact you about it should we like what we see. Include forum username/twitter.

Extra points if its written as a poem and it rhymes.

I'm just kidding about the poem and rhyming part.

• Upvote 1