The King of Hate Forums

Forum Improvement Suggestions

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, I have a suggestion to improve the forums... Stop deleting threads. It is seriously impossible to reply to anyone and to have a conversation because the administrator decides to pop in and j

​Part of the reason why drama is brought up is because drama is created. Do you know how you can "end" the drama? You address it directly. You take your time to address all the claims with a humble mi

​With all due respect, a lot of the unnecessary drama could be avoided if there was some established trust between the administration/moderation staff and the posters. You have to address some of the

Posted Images

I think Phil and the moderators should have a weekly or monthly meeting to discuss things. Just about how the forum is doing, improvements that can be made and such. It could be helpful and it would keep all of the staff on the same page.

​...what makes you think they don't already do that? It's none of our business what they talk about.

I think Phil and the moderators should have a weekly or monthly meeting to discuss things. Just about how the forum is doing, improvements that can be made and such. It could be helpful and it would keep all of the staff on the same page.

​That would be a great idea since actually and help build our relationship more with Phil and keep everyone communicated. You know its something I actually would highly consider doing.

​That would be a great idea since actually and help build our relationship more with Phil and keep everyone communicated. You know its something I actually would highly consider doing.

​It's something the former forum team and Phil agreed on doing too, Just make sure you do it. We did it for about 3 weeks and it worked quite well, there was way more communication.

Has anyone figured out how to disable links resolving into imbedded pictures or videos?

If I use the link button I can get around it, but it's a pain for some topics I've been trying to create where a lot of links are used. It crashes my browser as the forum changes the links.

My Forum suggestion is to not have every single Forum related suggestion crammed into one thread.

Create a section for Forum suggestions, have each thread be an individual suggestion and from there people can show their agreements/disagreements for said suggestion. Much cleaner.

As a matter of fact, these forums need a huge makeover. Very bland in terms of category arrangement and the theme isn't very appealing. Not the Administrator's fault or anything, IP board just isn't very accessible. 

• Upvote 1

I think that there should be applications so that people can apply to be moderators or staff members.

If anyone is interested in applying for a mod position just send a mail at [email protected] and we're going to contact you about it should we like what we see. Include forum username/twitter.

Extra points if its written as a poem and it rhymes.

I'm just kidding about the poem and rhyming part.

• Upvote 1