The King of Hate Forums
AtlasTelamon

Ask the King Ep. 48 - January 29, 2015

Hey Phil

Absolutely loving the Resident Evil Remake playthrough, really fun and nostalgic to see that with commentary. I was wondering if there will be a Hateful Truth review for this game? 

Hello Phil, many youtubers do react videos to e3 and/or Nintendo Direct footage, I however don't care for their opinion/reaction but I do care for your's, so I wanted to ask you if it is possible to see you making reaction videos on the upcoming e3 and/or Nintendo Directs with facecam of course.

So is it possible to see you doing that in the future with capturing you pc screen while watching that kind of footage with facecam?

Hi Phil,

What would you like to see from Street fighter V?In terms of a couple things: Characters, Story, Gameplay and Modes. Four characters have already been confirmed: Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Charlie (Probably Guile as well because of Charlie). Parries are back. But no modes have been confirmed but you can obviously expect online play and arcade. Personnally I would like an in depth tutorial as I only picked up SF4 when Ultra came out and is my first serious fighter and I don't want others to struggle as much as I did when it came to learning the game.

Silten

Hi Phil.

I have always been wondering whether or not you have completed Legacy of Kain Series( blood omen 1 and 2 and soul reaver 1 and 2 and defiance)? And if not, then are you going to play those games someday, because those games contains great story and characters as well as plot twists and good gameplay.

Hi DarksydePhil, my name is Bob.

I would like to know if you are a fan of challenging games.....?

If yes, I would like to know if you have played the modern Ninja Gaiden 2 on the Xbox 360 or PS3.......?

I have not seen any gameplay videos from you of that game and that surprised me. It is an old game for sure, but if you have no other games in mind that you're desperate to play, give this a go. You will be a skilled gamer in my book if you can beat it.

header_ninja_gaiden_2.jpg

Phil

You have already made it quite apparent that you don't like Anita Sarkeesian. You have not discussed the topic in depth however. Can you shed more light on what you think about her and her professional victim bullshit?

Dear Phil, what is a point of you telling your viewers, to ask many questions for Ask The King, when you are only answering 10-15 out of the hundred of them? Maybe you could get through more of these questions, if you were just answering the question, without giving the full backstory and venting about the subject, that is not related to the question.

Dear Phil,

A few months ago, I looked through videos that you uploaded in 2009 and was the year I watched you play loads of Street Fighter 4 and I thought it was one of best video games ever made. Then I noticed you played a game called Watchmen: The End Is Nigh part 1 and you said that you read the comic book series and you saw the movie. I watched the motion comic on youtube and I thought it was an original and awesome story. I've never seen the movie but from what I've seen on reviews on rotten tomatoes it had mixed reviews. My question is did you think that certain comic book stories should be given to hollywood to make movie adaptations or do you think they should be just kept in a book?

Sorry phil I gotta be the fan that asks this but, when are we gonna see the return of tales of xillia 2 and parasite eve? I loved both playthroughs and I worry that as time goes by you'll forget about them and never finish them. I believe it's been more than a few months since you've last played them. For now I'll continue to watch your other playthroughs in hope that one day that you'll return to both games. XD 

Hey Phil, 

I was wondering, did you ever have any altercations with any of your neighbors back at your old place in Connecticut? Best of luck to you in 2015.

​I see what you did there.

You want a question? Why is it that you can't handle criticism? Why do you try so hard to silence your critics by blocking them on Twitter or banning them on here? Why not actually have a civilized and intelligent discussion with someone like me or the SOK or any other non fan of yours? This is a serious question which I'm sure you'll just ignore, but I will still ask it.

• Upvote 3

Hey Phil,

I was wondering if you had any plans on playing any of the Fire Emblem games for a playthrough? Fire Emblem has a MASSIVE fanbase (some people in that fanbase are dicks though, to be fair) and I've always loved the games. You said you did play Fire Emblem Awakening and beat it but would you be willing to play the upcoming Fire Emblem or maybe a Fire Emblem that could be released via Wii U Virtual Console? (Like Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance [If it ever comes out for Virtual Console])

Thanks in advance Phil!

hey Phil,

What are your thoughts on Nintendo's creators program? I remember when you addressed the content ID controversy you said that publishers should at the very least share the revenue with the content creator. Many companies have backed off on content ID but Nintendo remains stubborn. Does this program change your views on content ID? https://r.ncp.nintendo.net/guide/%E2%80%8B

Hey Phil, I hope all is well.

Maybe this would be better suited for its own separate vlog, but I was wondering if you could tell us about your afterthoughts on moving into your own home with Leanna, now that you've been there for a little while.

Is there anything that you feel that hasn't lived up to expectations, anything you might have done differently in hindsight, or maybe something that ended up being better then you expected?

I'm currently planning on moving out with my girlfriend within the next year as well, and any insight you might have would be great.

Thanks, and keep up the good work! :)

Hey Phil, had to make an account to ask. Not sure if this is going to get an answer..

I absolutely love your Tomodachi Life playthroughs, do you think you're ever going to start doing more other than just holidays when you get time? Or perhaps, are you going to do some more 3DS playthroughs? Like Majora's mask for 3DS when it comes.

Also a tad bit unprofessional here but will you ever accept my friend request on Steam? I'm Chris and my Steam picture is the same as this forum one... That's probably not going to work either though...ha!

Thanks,

Chris

Dear Phil, I know how you aren't really in the fighting game scene anymore, but I wanted to know your feelings on the fact that there are going to be TWO smash games in the evo 2015 lineup. I personally think that the spot could have been saved for another game. I just wanted to know your thoughts on the subject. Thanks!