The King of Hate Forums
Kyoko_Kirigiri

What is the Origin Of Your Username?

Okay I'll start off, my username is pretty self explanatory. It comes from the name of a character from named Kyoko Kirigiri from the game Danganronpa. She is my favorite character from the game so I decided to use the name as my username on the forums. 

What about you guys?

​You were born on February 9th year 5?

:biggrin: May 2nd 95, originally it would've been BrickArts5295, but when I try to use that user (can't remember where) it was 1 character too long, so I took out the 5 and kept the 295 and from then on I just kept using the same one.

TorBeren is a Shortened version of my name so people from other countries can say it without it sounding stupid. and if you want to know why try say Tor Malvin Berentsen (my real name)

Mine is a misheard lyric from Dave Matthews Band's 'Warehouse'. A friend thought the line "static fades away to nothing" said "static veins". We laughed at the randomness, but thought it sounded pretty cool, so it stuck.

Combine my 9 year old self's love for Phaethon's tragic mythological journey to find his father and prove to the world that he could ride the sun chariot, with my 10 year old self's geeky fascination with the moon mission Apollo 13 and you get Phaethon13. The Sun and the Moon.

My username comes from the Lunar series, mainly SSS. Though it's probably my 6th alias, before I used to go by LightningFlik from Suikoden.

• Upvote 1