The King of Hate Forums
Kyoko_Kirigiri

What is the Origin Of Your Username?

A name of no identity. I do not want people to see me, but to see my reasoning. I am invisible and untouchable. I am untraceable. I only scare by my image not by physicality. An illusion played by the mind. I show them their logic ripped and teared. A mirror of their self layed out in easy-to-read black on white. 

Well mine....its way to long to explain. And before anyone says it, no, its not from Star Wars KOTOR. The title came after the game but the name Revan came waaay before the game ever came out.

The origin of my username came from playing Skyrim on Xbox 360 with my roommate & while playing i died alot. My roommate then gave me the name & i decided to make it come to life with a youtube series & ran with it. 

The origins of my name remain unknown, yet I hear those whisper their thoughts...

Are they his initials?

Is it simply random?

The FIFA World Cup?

...Maybe one day, we will all know. 

I loved Isaac Asimov's galactic empire series. Trandor supposedly is the planet where humans have based their galactic empire 12.000 years in the future. It enumerates 40 billion people when Earth has been forgotten. Trantorian pretty straightforwardly signifies a denizen of the future! 

My name could be two things, I suppose it could mean i'm scottish even though that wasn't the original intent but, my name just came because someone wrote "scott is a douchebag" on twitter and i thought it was humorous so I just changed it to Scott is a scott. 

When I was like 10 I played the danny phantom dog fighting game on nick a lot and to save your score you had to register. I tried css (my initials), but it had to be at least four characters long so I just added a 'o' so it as csos. A few years later when I was making a xbox live account I needed a username at least 6 characters lon so I added 95 to the end (the year I was born) so now my username for pretty much everything is still csos95.  

EDIT: just went back to see if the game is still around and it is http://nicktoons.nick.com/games/danny-phantom-fright-flight.html