The King of Hate Forums
RustyShackleford

Introduce Yourself

Sup, KG here. Been a fan since 2008 when he used a camcorder to record his playthroughs and didn't have the facial hair. I've garnered alot of hate from his detractors for my controversial opinions, though that doesn't stop me from enjoying his videos and VLOGs. These days I don't have that much time to watch his playthroughs so I'll typically watch them on my tablet on the way to work or during break.

Been playing video games since the 80s.

• Upvote 2

Hey, I'm Master Of Awesomeness, but you can just call me MoA for short.  I'm a guy who enjoys gaming, sports, and music.  Been on these forums since 2011. 

​2011 huh? Wonder how those forums looked like compared to now.

Hi, I'm Static Veins. Been a fan of DSP since late 2009. Once upon a time I was a news editor for the old TKOH site. Been stream chat mod since Phil began streaming on Twitch, now arrived at the lofty heights of Forum Mod for this glorious new board.

Avid gamer since I was bought a Mega Drive one Christmas as a wee lad. Also love TV, film and music.

Also, resident Doctor Who fanatic.

I'm Bushidoah or Bushi for short, been a DSP fan since 2010, been a Ramborgian since 2013, I'm a straight-edge wrestling, baseball and video games fan AND I AM NOT ASIAN Kappa

Hey, I'm Deryu and I have a coffee addiction. I have been around the DSP community since 2010 and at one time, I was the Head News Editor.

I like video games, technology, movies, anime/manga, MMA and pro wrestling.

• Upvote 1

hihi I'm Brandon (Obviously), I was on all the forums so far. I mainly posted in the anime & music sections, occasionally I would explore the other sections. Don't know how active I'll be on these forums, we'll see I guess.

I am Icureditwithmybrain. A DSP viewer since 2008. A member of the first 2 TKOH forums, a forum designer and stream art contributor on the 3rd TKOH forum. A former DSP twitch mod/subscriber. Currently a mod on this forum and op on #tkoh irc chat. Been gaming since 1991. My favorite 3 games of all time are Starcraft 1, Gran Turismo 4 & Fallout 3. I am a pc enthusiast and I avoid sugar and milk like the plague.

Hey, I'm laurash65. I used to be on the old forums, though I didn't post very often haha! Been a fan of Phil since watching his Heavy Rain playthrough way back in early 2010. Interests include anime, video games (big part of my life) and movies. First time I got into video games was when I got a PS1 for Christmas 1998, and it just kinda grew from there. Big Final Fantasy/Mass Effect fan. I think that covers it lol.

Hello my name is Steve I have been a member of the original King Of Hate Forums. And now I look forward to posting on these new forums. I have been a fan of Phil since his Fallout 3 playthrough on his original channel DarkSydePhil. I am a fan of all different genres of video games and I am a pro wrestling fan and a sports fan. I would be interested in being a Moderator on these new Forums.

Hello, my name is Julien.

I live in germany and I am a huge fan of DSP since his Deadspace scary as hell playthrough back in 2008 I believe. As you can tell I am a huge nintendo fan and I still didn't give up hope, that 3rd party developer will develop games for the WiiU again. :P  I am 25 years old and I enjoy all kinds of game genres but my 3 favorite genres are RPG (japanese and western RPG's), Action Adventure and shooters.

• Upvote 1

What is up everyone. My name is Dan, and I've been a fan of Phil since late 2010. I'm big into video games, pro wrestling, football (well not hardcore, but I do love watching), and rock music. I was a member on the original TKOH website, so maybe some of you might remember me. I'm from Baltimore, Maryland, also known as crab land. I also do youtube videos of my own, and I stream every now and then. Lots of fun. 

I'm Phaethon13, I've been watching Phil on and off since his playthrough of Heavy Rain, but this is the first time that I've signed up on the forums. I'm a medical student who enjoys watching his playthroughs while reviewing material or doing random housework like laundry. I'm from the suburbs of Philadelphia.

Hi I'm Kazzy, I'm from North Queensland, Australia. I started watching Phil when I stumbled across his original Fallout 3 Playthrough and I've been a fan ever since. I had never signed up to TKOH forums before but with them being new I thought this was the perfect time to do so. I enjoy gaming and watching movies! 

Hello. I have been viewing Phil either from his Fall Out 3 Play-through or TV Super Stars (One of my favorite co-op play-throughs if I say so myself). I am studying for a Computer-Science degree, so whenever there is time available I still try to watch.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I am triforcedlink who's been a fan of Phil since he played Assasssin Creed Brotherhood's multiplayer way back then. Used to lurk but I decided that the time was now to bath in the publicity (and anonymity) of the internet.

I want DSP to be a better person and that's why I'm here. I am not a fan of Phil and I see many of his very fixable easily avoidable mistakes. Call me a hater, but I dislike Phil, but would love for him to once again be in my subscription list.

Hi names iamkurla249 i've been a fan of Phil since 2010 but really got into his videos in 2011 and I like games,Tv,Movies, and a little bit into comics but kinda just started getting into it 

I'm Mizor3, I was known on the other forums as an anime girl with a name that starts with a P and had a 4 in it. I'm an avid gamer and I like to make really stupid threads that somehow become very popular, and I hope to continue to do so.

• Upvote 1