The King of Hate Forums
RustyShackleford

Introduce Yourself

Hello, I'm Darius456.

Joined the forums to have more interaction with the DSPcommunity and have been watching Phil since his playthrough of Scott Pilgrim.
I'm waiting for the Bloodborne playthrough with facecam!

Hey I'm Zathias but Zath is better :P

I'm relatively new to Phil's channel, actually discovering him back in summer 2014 over a TIHYDP montage of his black mesa playthrough. I found it absolutely hilarious and so i decided to investigate his channel(s) further and ended up finding a great mix of serious and funny game playthroughs and subbing straight away and even contributing to his patreon. You may see me in stream chat most of the time. 

Sup all.

Been watching Phil for a few years now and finally decided to stop been a site lurker and become a member. You will find me mostly in the stream chat where I am a mod so if you're ever there say hi.

Hello!

I've been watching for a while and just recently decided to join. =D
It's very nice to meet you all!

​Welcome =o

In the event of an earthquake, hide under your assigned desk and remain with your forum buddy you are paired with until the end =D

• Upvote 1

Hey, all. I just finally joined. Been watching Phil for a couple years now. Though it was off and on for a while. There's just something about him that keeps me coming back. He's really entertaining. Glad to be here though.

Hey, all. I just finally joined. Been watching Phil for a couple years now. Though it was off and on for a while. There's just something about him that keeps me coming back. He's really entertaining. Glad to be here though.

Welcomed back eliskor long long time no see. : )

Hi I'm Murakumo, been a huge fan of Phil since his catherine playthrough in 2011. I love Senran Kagura and I hope we can be really good friends. : )

​Konichiwa, Daijobu?

Welcome to the forum! Kawaii desu desu

Hey, I'm ShepardCommander.

I enjoy all things video games and have been watching Phil on and off for a couple years now. Thought it might be time to try and interact with others! Make some friends and all that good stuff. 

:)

Sup, Im Pascrl, this is my 3rd account, just gonna peacefully take part in the forums and see what happens. Maybe we can be "pals"

​Welcome back, again.

Hello, Im BruceLeeR3turns...As you can tell from the name i enjoy Bruce Lee & love his style of fighting though he never wanted to be called a "Style"...I been a fan of phil's for sometime & been watching his Bloodborne stream which has been amazing thus far.

Hello, Im BruceLeeR3turns...As you can tell from the name i enjoy Bruce Lee & love his style of fighting though he never wanted to be called a "Style"..

​Wasn't his Jeet Kun Do technically a style?  Anyway welcome

Hey, I'm Grimly, Not been a fan of Phils too long and at a guess I'd say I'm a bit more mature then most here.......  Agewise I mean :)  Hence The Damned inspired name

​Wasn't his Jeet Kun Do technically a style?  Anyway welcome

Hey, I'm Grimly, Not been a fan of Phils too long and at a guess I'd say I'm a bit more mature then most here.......  Agewise I mean :)  Hence The Damned inspired name

​Yes but he didn't want anything he was teaching to others to be known as a style. I mean we can call it that but i respect what he has done so i wouldn't say its a style. But Thanks & I been enjoying phil's content since he done friend request ridicule.

Hi i´m RaogamerBR . Brasilian casual gamer , more rpgs like golden and bravely default . Don´t play at xbox or ps4 cause they´re to expensive here lol and prefer hand helders like 3ds. Fan since Phil´s Sopa video . Love japanese culture in general . Cool to meet all 

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

• Upvote 2

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I'm watching you. :P

Alright I'll just be straight to the point and say my name is Monokuma( You probably already know who I am anyway). I'm just here to talk with friends on the forums and I'm not going to cause any trouble, so no need to do anything rash to me.

Hello, I'm Calvin! I'm a film student, sprite animator, and part-time gamer who's been subscribed to Phil's channel since 2010. Ive been playing on TKOH's minecraft server lately and was surprised to find out there was a whole forum community backing it up. Nice to meet you all! :)

Oh, and I heard via server chat there was someone with a similar username that got into some kind of trouble recently. I assure I have absolutely nothing to do with whoever that was; the staff can check my IP and location to confirm this. This is simply a username I've gone by for many things; I apologize for the inconvenience :/

Sup, Im Pascrl, this is my 3rd account, just gonna peacefully take part in the forums and see what happens. Maybe we can be "pals"

​Welcome back Pasc4l : )

Hello, I'm Calvin! I'm a film student, sprite animator, and part-time gamer who's been subscribed to Phil's channel since 2010. Ive been playing on TKOH's minecraft server lately and was surprised to find out there was a whole forum community backing it up. Nice to meet you all! :)

Oh, and I heard via server chat there was someone with a similar username that got into some kind of trouble recently. I assure I have absolutely nothing to do with whoever that was; the staff can check my IP and location to confirm this. This is simply a username I've gone by for many things; I apologize for the inconvenience :/

​hey man just saw your last animation , great glass affect . But why use an old maple spear instead a fafnir ? just for the looks ? Do you still play maple ?