The King of Hate Forums

Introduce Yourself

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, BoSchitt here.  For those of you who don't know me, I've been doing Garry's Mod animations for several years now on YouTube.  I'm responsible for The GMod Idiot Box and of course, YouTube Av

I'm a cat who loves to snooze. I gotta have me a good meal, maybe some lasaga.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cheesy1 said:

Coming from the guy who compared Phil to North Korea in a fanart and thinks wife-beating jokes are funny. You really have no right to talk here.

Well, if you do your research on Twitter you'll learn he's been going through troubled times with his wife. Sure that has something to do with his recent behaviour.

Edited by RamboJ

I'm literati. I'm the people who hide in coffee shops and act snooty because you haven't read this particular translation of Kafka's The Trial. I write stories and am not very good at talking about myself. 

I've been idly watching Phil's streams since... 2014, I think. It's good background noise while writing. I don't know why I've decided this evening to participate, but here we are.

Edited by Literati
I hate wireless keyboards.
  • Upvote 1
On 9/16/2016 at 10:13 AM, Literati said:

I'm literati. I'm the people who hide in coffee shops and act snooty because you haven't read this particular translation of Kafka's The Trial. I write stories and am not very good at talking about myself. 

I've been idly watching Phil's streams since... 2014, I think. It's good background noise while writing. I don't know why I've decided this evening to participate, but here we are.

When I was an angsty teen, I felt a deeper kinship with absurdist/existentialist ideas (in the sense of living in a seemingly meaningless universe where we aren't quite sure if our attempts to find personal meaning are sensible). I still do to a certain extent, but for some reason, I've never gotten around to reading the literary classics of that movement. I should make more time for literature--Kafka and Doestoevsky are waiting.

Anyway, welcome. It's interesting to see a literary type here.  

25 minutes ago, Rudolph said:

Good day people, I am Rudolph.

not overly familiar with DSP, i mostly watch day 1 streams just to see if a game is worth getting.

favourite games are dishonored, the souls series and dead space.

Good day to you too. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Vergil, and I am a big Kancolle Nut, I love the series, and This is my first time on these forums, I was Kinda nervous to join. I have known about Dsp since 2009 hope to get along and make new friends while i'm here ^.^

Edited by Tenryuu

Hi everybody. Was introduced to DSPGaming from some randomly long 2 hour montage video and thought it was pretty hilarious. I found out he had a while community so I thought why not join.

So I am a new viewer and I have never seen a Lets player submit so many vids a day with raw footage. That's pretty impressive.

Edited by RichterTryhard

Hey Guys.

I'm BeforeWeBegin, named that way cause usually in fighting games I explain to my opponent how they're gonna lose. Sounds cocky I know, but overall I'm a nice guy and long time fan of DSP. I've avoided this forum cause if you've ever seen me in the comment's of his videos, I'm probably way to critical of DSP to survive here, but one of the threads intrigued me and wanted to get involved with it. Thanks for reading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys. I'm not entirely sure if this thread is still relevant but I'm going to post anyhow for future reference. 

The name's Heingel and I've been a long time fan of Phil. Ever since his playthrough of Red Faction Gurilla back in 2009, I've  visited DSP's old classic darksydephil channel and all related media throughout the years. After all these years, I've finally decided to become more involved in the community and made a forum account.

Nice to meet you all.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone i'm mag1cal_man. I am mostly interested on internet forums regarding youtube culture and personalities. I discovered darksydephil recently and find all things about him very interesting, what led me to creating this profile in order to take a closer look at his community. I am not a troll, nor am i a mindless fan. It'll be very interesting to see whether or not an unbiased view will be well received on Phil's forums. It should say a lot about the people who follow him.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...