The King of Hate Forums
RustyShackleford

Introduce Yourself

I'm Gunblazer42. I used to do bad Let's Plays of Super Mario World ROM hacks, but right now my desktop's PSU is toast so that's on hold for at least a month. I like video games. Am also a big Tails fan. Hello everyone.

Hi I'm Zybatsu, why are these all mashed into one thread instead of an actual section? (Would be nice to have one, please)

​I wouldn't even mind an offshoot here in Other.

My name's Boon and I make sub-par videos on Youtube.

That's pretty much it. c:

​Me and you both. XP

But on to the subject,

I am Jack Press(obviously not my real name as I pointed out before, but I kind of like this name better), I am a huge gamer and cook and I am just the weird guy that shows up in random times and leaves after saying what he has to say, or just to fuck with people. I am a troll sometimes, anytime playing Left 4 Dead as most people would hate playing with me >:D, but not all the time as I like to be civil sometimes. I am very cynical when it comes to many things and I believe everyone knows that when seeing my activity on here, YouTube, and Twitter. I am out of shit to say so I guess that I should leave. XP

I'm John A. Rinthium, mad scientist of storytelling, writer, gamer, rapper, pizza eater, wrestling fan, anime fan, model builder, and pizza eater. And yes, I know I said pizza eater twice, that's because I'm twice the pizza eater any normal human can be. But yeah, just a guy. Not super special.

The names Cyanide Caesar originally was a fan of Phil's in 2009 after his Co-op with John Rambo in Resident Evil 5 DLCs. Stopped watching in 2012, until I saw the dramatic spiral downward. Got me curious, found the SOK, said the Forums were a fun place and here I am. 

Hi, I'm SirDiesAlot & i used to be a fan of Phil's from prolly around 2009-2012 but i only came to the forums because of the community that got built around it. I got part of the community since half of the 2nd Forums until they got shut down. I would say i been gaming since 1996-97(born 1994). I started many different youtube channels but now im sticking with 3(maybe 2 if i decide something that could change how i do things). Other than all that, im basically the same as any other gamer just here to talk games & play games. Wanted to add one more thing, I have a game idea in the making & hope to one day make it come true. Also don't forget "If I go Down, I'm Bringing you with ME!" - my Slogan for my youtube channel. Cheers :)

My name is Michael =o

I am a person. A male person to be more precise. I watched Phil back when I cared and now I do not care. By that I mean I haven't watched Phil for months. I was on the first forum, then I become a moderator because my leet skills attracted foeZ and Beechey for some reason, psshh, that was a mistake <3 Then I helped build the second new forum before silly Hazzer DESTROYED IT, WHAT A BUTT, then I help build the third forum THEN EVERYONE WAS A BIG POO FACE AND DESTROYED THAT FORUM TOGETHER and now i'm here, waiting for the next forum to be built while this one at some point gets accidentally deleted, gets hacked or just dies <3 As you can tell i'm very positive =D Yeah don't take me to seriously either...

Oh, and i'm a talking polar bear that gives hugs. Be careful though, if you disturb my rest then I may have to tear your throat out. Maybe. The chances are high....probably. I wouldn't risk it just in case. I'd like to like everyone know now that I wont be held responsible for any throats that go missing and happen to get found in my cave...

Um...yeah. I'm just a long term member for anyone who doesn't know me. Oh, and I reeaaallly like anime, like, a lot. I would be an Otaku if I lived in Japan. I also like gaming, specifically the Xbox One but i'm not afraid to give the PS4 credit when due, which has been a lot recently, like, a lot dude.

Hi my name is Fred.

I'm a 25 year old grad student at UIUC in Champaign, IL. I'm addicted to mixed martial arts since outgrowing professional wrestling at age 12. I guess that's the first thing I should say since it is such a big part of me.

I am currently the President of the Sons of Kojima, a group that I love very much and care about all of the close friends I've made within it. I've been working on bring my public speaking skills over to the broadcasting side in September and I've fallen in love with it ever since.

In August I tried my hand at video and photo editing, I hope to continue with it and improve over time.

I also love: gaming, tech, and stand up comedy.

Finally, if you play me in Super Smash Bros on N64... I'm Gonna Bop Ya.

• Upvote 2

Hello! I'm Chr0nite

I'm 21 years old, currently studying Russian for half a term just for fun. Also I do game development and Let's Play as a hobby!

Not much more to say about me ^^!

Hi my name is Fred.

I'm a 25 year old grad student at UIUC in Champaign, IL. I'm addicted to mixed martial arts since outgrowing professional wrestling at age 12. I guess that's the first thing I should say since it is such a big part of me.

I am currently the President of the Sons of Kojima, a group that I love very much and care about all of the close friends I've made within it. I've been working on bring my public speaking skills over to the broadcasting side in September and I've fallen in love with it ever since.

In August I tried my hand at video and photo editing, I hope to continue with it and improve over time.

I also love: gaming, tech, and stand up comedy.

Finally, if you play me in Super Smash Bros on N64... I'm Gonna Bop Ya.

​did you apply to Unicersity of Chicago? 

Hello, I am Morimoto100.

I am a quiet person. I am not the most outgoing person, but I do keep connections with a few people. I used to be a gaming enthusiast. I have played racing games, RPGs, action games and strategy games, among others. The games I have played are mostly limited to PS1 and some PS2. I have had other things going on for these past few years, so I have not really played too many video games for some time. But I do like to talk about them now and again.

I am a big Pump it Up dance machine fan. I have been going crazy on this dance machine for two years now and counting. Going to a world competition for Pump it Up? Not anytime soon, though I am just in it for the fun workout rather than official competition.

I enjoy making stories in my head. They could end up being scripts, but I almost never write any of it down. I am trying to get into the habit of writing down any ideas that come into my head.

I enjoy sports like football (soccer), swimming and running.

As for TV, I really do not watch TV anymore other than for keeping up with the news and weather. The closest thing to watching TV for me is re-runs of older shows.

That is about it.

................I like cats. and drawing, I'mma cartoonist so i like to draw things funny and serious. I'm 23 years old and hate money. well I don't hate it, i just hate how it makes people selfish and greedy. eh, I like some games, and some anime, i actually hate anime because they're almost all the same. wanna know the few anime's I like? :3 Toriko, Dragonball Z, Wolf Rain, gai no zero, Darker than black, and Attack on Titan. I watch a hecka lot of cartoons, well..the older cartoons. Cartoons nowadays are, not my thing. I like people! people are fun and make me laugh, so I love making friends. Quiet people are my favorite types of friends because they're not so quiet once they open up. What else..

I found out Phil during his dragonage2 playthrough. He was making triple H and I found his commentary funny and hilarious XD My favorite game ever is Planescape Torment and Final fantasy X. King of the hill and Ed edd n eddy are my favorite cartoons! well, this is it. see you guys around

Just call me JD.
Pleasure to meet you all.

I'm a 28 year old graduate with a Masters in Media Arts & Science.
I enjoy video games, trading card games, and building model kits in my spare time.
I play D&D as well with my friends, and try to do my best to just enjoy life and get through the work week.

Why am I here? It seemed like a good idea; something to look at after work and a rather interesting place to interact with others.
How did I find Phil? His Metal Gear Solid 2 playthrough.

Thank you for taking the time to read this introduction.

I guess its a little late for this but i'm gonna post my introduction anyways.

I'm Robby,i like to play games like Pokemon and Dynasty Warriors.I'm also a very good student.And i just like to have fun.I hope that i can have friendly and relationships with most or all of the people on the forums.

Hello everyone, I am digital reaper and I am fellow gamer or as I would call myself a gamerfreak. I like to voice out my opinion and have seen both sides of the fence on Phillip aka darksydephil, have been a fan since I was introduced to his channel in 2011 from a former good friend. I like talking about anything like  anime, movies and video games etc  I was knows as the watcher on the previous forum

Hey guys, BoSchitt here.  For those of you who don't know me, I've been doing Garry's Mod animations for several years now on YouTube.  I'm responsible for The GMod Idiot Box and of course, YouTube Ave.  Contrary to the fact that Phil is satirized in my YouTube Ave series, his vlogging channel has indeed grown on me in an un-ironic way.  I truly enjoy The Hateful Truth game reviews in particular.  Phil's skill in talking continuously and un-scripted on camera about a game without stumbling over his words or awkwardly pausing is impressive and rare to see.  I often leave his vlogging content on in the background while I work.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm the more ironic fan when it comes to the gaming channel though, which is where the Phil character I have comes from.  However, the exaggerated Phil character I satirize is going through gradual realizations and imrovements to his PR, which mirrors what I hope Phil will soon manage to do himself.  Regardless of the fact that Phil most likely hates my guts over my satire, I absolutely do not wish for him to fail.

I don't frequent forums often, so my presence here may be on the scarce side at times, but the community here, regardless of all the strife, seems very well built, one I can see myself visiting again from time to time.

• Upvote 9

​Better watch out, Phil may ban you for existing. I say that because these forums aren't exactly civil anymore. While the community outside most of the staff are fun to hang with, there's no such thing as equality on the forum. Have a complaint? Too bad, thread closed and deleted. Comment on something you don't like about Phil or the forum? Welp it was nice knowing you. I guess i'm telling you this because:

A. More content for your awesome videos hue

B. Compared to other new users on the forum I pretty much have an understanding of who you are and feel like it would be better to inform you of the unfairness that is the forum. Also your awesome.

Welcome to the forums anyway, hopefully you are the real DasboSchitt and not a fake =p

​Oh he's the real DasboSchitt Michael. That I know for sure lol.

Anyways I hope he bring alot more positivity on the forums plus its not often we get a big youtuber to join here. 

Hello everyone my name is Che 

I am a member of the Sons Of Kojima and trust me folks..we aren't mentally ill :P I was obsessed with Boxing for a long time and at one point I wanted to be a professional boxer but over time I put my attention on other things like Gaming , Reading, Running and Computers. 

I love curvy woman with nice asses..do I get a little out of hand expressing my love for women sometimes.. yes but thats just the way I am.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, BoSchitt here.  For those of you who don't know me, I've been doing Garry's Mod animations for several years now on YouTube.  I'm responsible for The GMod Idiot Box and of course, YouTube Ave.  Contrary to the fact that Phil is satirized in my YouTube Ave series, his vlogging channel has indeed grown on me in an un-ironic way.  I truly enjoy The Hateful Truth game reviews in particular.  Phil's skill in talking continuously and un-scripted on camera about a game without stumbling over his words or awkwardly pausing is impressive and rare to see.  I often leave his vlogging content on in the background while I work.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm the more ironic fan when it comes to the gaming channel though, which is where the Phil character I have comes from.  However, the exaggerated Phil character I satirize is going through gradual realizations and imrovements to his PR, which mirrors what I hope Phil will soon manage to do himself.  Regardless of the fact that Phil most likely hates my guts over my satire, I absolutely do not wish for him to fail.

I don't frequent forums often, so my presence here may be on the scarce side at times, but the community here, regardless of all the strife, seems very well built, one I can see myself visiting again from time to time.

​it appears my post to you was deleted, so thanks for proving my point whoever did that.

Anyway, guess I'm shortening this post to welcome to the forum! Depending on how frequently you view the forum I may or may not be here to see your responses to some of the threads you view.

• Upvote 1