The King of Hate Forums

Introduce Yourself

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, BoSchitt here.  For those of you who don't know me, I've been doing Garry's Mod animations for several years now on YouTube.  I'm responsible for The GMod Idiot Box and of course, YouTube Av

I'm a cat who loves to snooze. I gotta have me a good meal, maybe some lasaga.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, i discovered DSP in November and have been following him casually out of sheer interest (Watched some let's plays, ask the kings, etc) and i told myself i would not make an account here (mostly because it's extremely hostile towards new people or those who have anything negative to say) but after like 3 months i've felt like i need to just because there are somethings said here that quite frankly i NEED to comment on (both against and in favour of Phil). 

Now i FULLY expect to be banned in a day or two because that's how these forums seem to work but i just want to throw this out there. Not a detractor, not really even a fan. I'm just an indifferent guy who likes discussion and needs to point out when people are wrong. (Yes i can be a bit of an arsehole like that)

It's a me! I'm the local finnish game player/married person/old person. I've been watching DSP since the SF4 times, and he did help me study  fighters in more depth. Fighting games are currently my top genre to play, but I also enjoy ecchi games, drawing lewdness, JRPG:s and all that weeaboo-junk. I'm mostly in the streams nowdays, since the community and DSP are great fun to hang around with.

On 3/1/2016 at 5:10 AM, Raeknub said:

It's a me! I'm the local finnish game player/married person/old person. I've been watching DSP since the SF4 times, and he did help me study  fighters in more depth. Fighting games are currently my top genre to play, but I also enjoy ecchi games, drawing lewdness, JRPG:s and all that weeaboo-junk. I'm mostly in the streams nowdays, since the community and DSP are great fun to hang around with.

You the real Raeknub from chat?

Hi everyone,

I'm FlashC7

Been an on/off fan of DSP since 2008 and decided to see how the forums were. Haven't been watching him lately or heard from him for awhile due to medical school and remembered DSP as one of the channels I used to just have on while I studied for exams/worked on homework. I'm 23 now.  My favorite playthrough of his were his Phoenix Wright ones. I've watched through them at least once or twice back in high school transitioning to college. 

Hope I enjoy my stay here.

Edited by FlashC7
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, FlashC7 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm FlashC7

Been an on/off fan of DSP since 2008 and decided to see how the forums were. Haven't been watching him lately or heard from him for awhile due to medical school and remembered DSP as one of the channels I used to just have on while I studied for exams/worked on homework. I'm 23 now.  My favorite playthrough of his were his Phoenix Wright ones. I've watched through them at least once or twice back in high school transitioning to college. 

Hope I enjoy my stay here.

Casual reminder that One Piece is awesome

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, FlashC7 said:

Yep, one piece is the one anime that I'll always watch no matter how busy my schedule gets. I grew up with it. 

I read the manga when it was first released in the US but because of 4kids I never actually got to see what the anime was like till funimation dubbed it. Those were dark times for US one piece fans.

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 2:58 AM, NepNep said:

I read the manga when it was first released in the US but because of 4kids I never actually got to see what the anime was like till funimation dubbed it. Those were dark times for US one piece fans.

Oh man, my condolences. That must've been quite an experience I'm glad that I never dealt with while I was watching it. Glad it's all being uploaded onto Crunchyroll though. 

11 hours ago, Nation said:

Not sure who's dub it was but i remember watching it dubbed all the way up until Skypiea then switched to japanese.

Why the fuck it took me so long i have no idea. The japanese is so damn good,

Funimation are the ones currently dubbing it now since 2008 and are on Impel Down at the moment, its actually a very good dub and its really faithful to the original Japanese dub.