The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Spider-Man Heading Back to Marvel

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=115025

So yes we are getting a new Spider-Man coming July 28 ,2017 he will also more likely appear first in Captain America: Civil War in 2016

With Thor 3 coming November 2017

Black Panther in July 2018

Captain Marvel in November 2018

and Inhumans in July 2019

• Upvote 1

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=115025

So yes we are getting a new Spider-Man coming July 28 ,2017 he will also more likely appear first in Captain America: Civil War in 2016

With Thor 3 coming November 2017

Black Panther in July 2018

Captain Marvel in November 2018

and Inhumans in July 2019

​THIS IS OUTSTANDING NEWS!!!!  CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS UPCOMING APPEARANCES IN THE MCU!!!

This news has genuinely put me in an excellent mood.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/marvel-and-sony-reach-deal-on-spider-man-movie-production-1423546677 has some very interesting details about the Marvel Studios/Sony Pictures Spider-Man deal, and they reveal that it was still dead as of December. Obviously that rumoured "Spidey Summit" in January changed things, and Marvel will now have to scramble to make some changes to Captain America: Civil War as the site has heard from their studio insiders that it is indeed the movie which Spider-Man will first appear in (which was obvious, but not guaranteed at such a late stage). As for Sinister Six, they add that while it will no longer be released next November, "The studio will rethink its approach to the film, which remains in development, in light of the new agreement with Marvel." It was clear in those leaked emails that Amy Pascal was keen on making that one happen, and you have to wonder now if it will somehow be reworked into being that 2017 Spider-Man movie. Spider-Man: Sinister Six anyone? Marvel do have a relationship with Drew Goddard after Daredevil.

Civil War is going to be insane.

though, Feige gave BP the kick in the ass, as soon as he saw Spiderman within reach

This news has genuinely put me in an excellent mood.

Civil War is going to be insane.

though, Feige gave BP the kick in the ass, as soon as he saw Spiderman within reach

​Now watch people gonna say to Fox for their stuff back but least you can trust Fox more than Sony

​Now watch people gonna say to Fox for their stuff back but least you can trust Fox more than Sony

​Yeah I think the X-men franchise can hold on it's own, it doesn't need to be part of MCU anytime soon. As for the F4, it's more of a wait and see attitude, the trailer looked appealing but we have to see the real thing for us to be convinced that Fox can handle it as well.

​Yeah I think the X-men franchise can hold on it's own, it doesn't need to be part of MCU anytime soon. As for the F4, it's more of a wait and see attitude, the trailer looked appealing but we have to see the real thing for us to be convinced that Fox can handle it as well.

​Unless Fox be like to team up to or something but they dont have to reboot anything since First Class and Days of Future Past is basically their reboots of course right now X-Men is in the 80s plus idk how it could work if Ryan Reynolds wants Deadpool to be Rated R lol, but im hoping Logan Lerman is new Peter Parker or maybe Zac Efron (he is too much of a pretty boy but i wouldnt be mad either lol Neighbors won me over