The King of Hate Forums
horrorpunx610

Have you ever sold/traded a game or collectible and regretted it later?

I could never sell my games ever. Because you never know when you will want to play them again for whatever reason. Your tastes and interest can change as your gaming sensibilities grow. 

However, I chose to sell my retro collection of games I had aquired growing up in order to save a friend financially (medical bills). Luckily everything that was sold I could still play through emulation.. But the sentimentality of the physical collection itself is what I miss. 

Don't sell your games, want a new game? Be patient.. That price WILL go down. That's always been my way of gaming.

I stopped trading in games as well. When I was a kid trade ins were pretty much the only way to get new games outside of my birthday/christmas stuff but now that I have a source of income I prefer to hold on to my games.

I've had many purchases I've regretted! I'll probably grow up to make sales I'll re great to one day!

I was convinced to give a bunch of yugioh cards to some birch in elementary who stole them from me! The exude was that she was from a poor family! My parents took pity and decided to guilt me into giving almost a third of m starter deck away

I've had many purchases I've regretted! I'll probably grow up to make sales I'll re great to one day!

I was convinced to give a bunch of yugioh cards to some birch in elementary who stole them from me! The exude was that she was from a poor family! My parents took pity and decided to guilt me into giving almost a third of m starter deck away

But , c'est la vie , that is life! Such things are absolutely 

What matters is thay, and that one eventually develops the intelligence to value money as ones work effort and refuse to spend on those things not worth it or give away those things for less than you worried for tjm!

This principle leads one to live a life centered around value, as 

On 5/10/2017 at 8:28 PM, RichterTryhard said:

I could never sell my games ever. Because you never know when you will want to play them again for whatever reason. Your tastes and interest can change as your gaming sensibilities grow. 

However, I chose to sell my retro collection of games I had aquired growing up in order to save a friend financially (medical bills). Luckily everything that was sold I could still play through emulation.. But the sentimentality of the physical collection itself is what I miss. 

Don't sell your games, want a new game? Be patient.. That price WILL go down. That's always been my way of gaming.

now that emulation is coming to an end legally, we're you able to available to avail your self of this, before it is to late?