The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Would You Rather

I assume meant shave? I already have a buzzcut so I'll go with that.

Would you rather swim in a cesspool or be attacked by a swarm of wasps?

​I would rather swim in a cesspool. I don't know about those wasps, unless I could run away quickly enough without them putting too much pursuit.

Would you rather skydive thousands of feet above the ground or would you rather climb a tall mountain?

​I would rather swim in a cesspool. I don't know about those wasps, unless I could run away quickly enough without them putting too much pursuit.

Would you rather skydive thousands of feet above the ground or would you rather climb a tall mountain?

​I'd rather sky dive. That way if anything goes bad it'll be quick and painless! =D

Would you rather watch any M. Niht Shamala (Shamalamadingdong) movie or watch Shiya Labouf in Transformers?

​I'd rather sky dive. That way if anything goes bad it'll be quick and painless! =D

Would you rather watch any M. Niht Shamala (Shamalamadingdong) movie or watch Shiya Labouf in Transformers?

​I would rather watch Shia Labeouf (forgive my horrid spelling of celebrity names) in Transformers. I already watched M. Night's wonderful "The Last Airbender" movie. Good grief, give me any Transformers movie over that atrocity.

Would you rather want to have the power to fly or would you rather have the power of heat/laser vision?

• Upvote 1

​I would rather watch Shia Labeouf (forgive my horrid spelling of celebrity names) in Transformers. I already watched M. Night's wonderful "The Last Airbender" movie. Good grief, give me any Transformers movie over that atrocity.

Would you rather want to have the power to fly or would you rather have the power of heat/laser vision?

​Heat/laser vision. I'm deathly afraid of heights, and civilian air travel is already more accessible, less expensive than it is to have access to a new type of vision.

Would you rather die by being split in two by a Noxian Guillotine, or having your head brutally smashed to pieces by a lead pipe in Hotline Miami fashion?

​Heat/laser vision. I'm deathly afraid of heights, and civilian air travel is already more accessible, less expensive than it is to have access to a new type of vision.

Would you rather die by being split in two by a Noxian Guillotine, or having your head brutally smashed to pieces by a lead pipe in Hotline Miami fashion?

​Noxian Guillotine. Would you rather have the ability to turn into a cat or a dog?

Would you rather meet God or meet your favorite fictional character?

​I guess God, I just want to see what he looks like and ask why he would sacrifice his only son?

Would you rather meet yourself in the past or in the future and why?

• Upvote 1

I would rather meet myself in the past, because there are a lot of things in the past that I regret having done. I would like to see my past mindset(s) from "another" perspective, which would in turn give me a better future perspective.

Would you rather want to directly find out who you truly are in a moment's notice or would you rather live out your life and let your life experiences decide that for you?

I would rather meet myself in the past, because there are a lot of things in the past that I regret having done. I would like to see my past mindset(s) from "another" perspective, which would in turn give me a better future perspective.

Would you rather want to directly find out who you truly are in a moment's notice or would you rather live out your life and let your life experiences decide that for you?

​I'd rather just live out my life, I prefer to keep it that way. Would you rather be the worlds richest person or the worlds smartest person?

World's smartest person, no question.

Would you rather have eidetic memory or 100% lucid dreams?

​eidetic memory all the way, I'm usually that person that puts his pencil in his ear and forgets about after a few seconds.

Would you rather get stuck inside an elevator or a Ski lift?

On 3/25/2015 at 6:33 AM, LordAngus said:

Would you rather be made of stone or metal?

But... either way would kill me...

Petrification.jpg.fdb527bc3e48cd7936a2ca8f9772fb72.jpg

Would you rather be forced to learn Dutch, or be forced to learn Mongolian?

12 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I would rather you follow the rules and not bored bump old threads. Thanks.

Just now, PsychoBrattata said:

I would rather you follow the rules and not bored bump old threads. Thanks.

I really don't care what you think here as I'm not breaking the rules, I'll continue to do what I was doing. You're welcome.

37 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I really don't care what you think here as I'm not breaking the rules, I'll continue to do what I was doing. You're welcome.

37 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

post the rule that forbids it

Sure.

2.thumb.png.aae9c9036e807aeac1fd93522655cdbb.png

3.thumb.png.54b337534cd879f73c433b7e5426e963.png

Now that you've been educated. Follow the rules please. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Sure.

False, that image is subjectively relevant to my post, and flexibility is common for what could be considered "derailing".

And just just to show how much of a hypocrite you are, these two posts were made by you, which contain fake PMs, unfit for any thread:

FakePM.png

FakePM2.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

And just just to show how much of a hypocrite you are, these two posts were made by you, which contain fake PMs, unfit for any thread:

So you further derail the thread with post that have nothing to do with this thread. Continue to prove me right. *eats popcorn*

Edited by PsychoBrattata

35 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

So you further derail the thread with post that have nothing to do with this thread. Continue to prove me right. *eats popcorn*

No, you made a false accusation with poor reasoning, so I ended it by pointing out how it was false, and how you're a hypocrite.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

But... either way would kill me...

Petrification.jpg.fdb527bc3e48cd7936a2ca8f9772fb72.jpg

Why not learn both?

10 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

No, you made a false accusation with poor reasoning, so I ended it by pointing out how it was false, and how you're a hypocrite.

The question was would you rather be stone or metal. The thread is about "would you rather". The last post was 5 years ago. 

You didn't pick either and said you would be dead. Derailing #1 Anwered a thread that hasn't been active in 5 years. Derailing #2 Then posted a random anime picture that had nothing to do with anything. Derailment #3 Then you got mad over me pointing it out and posted another image that has nothing to do with this topic Derailment #4 And talked about something that has nothing to do with the topic. Derailment #5 .

I don't get how you don't get how you've broken multiple rules here and in other threads, but someone who answers questions from years ago for attention is probably not all there to begin with.

Edited by PsychoBrattata