The King of Hate Forums

Would You Rather

MasterOfAwesomeness

There's a trolley that is about to hit & kill 10 people, you have the power to switch its lanes, but if you do, it'll kill only one person in the other lane.

Would you rather do nothing and let life proceed as it would without your intervention, or would you switch the lanes, and save those 10 people at the cost of 1?

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

There's a trolley that is about to hit & kill 10 people, you have the power to switch its lanes, but if you do, it'll kill only one person in the other lane.

Would you rather do nothing and let life proceed as it would without your intervention, or would you switch the lanes, and save those 10 people at the cost of 1?

I choose the second option.

On 11/18/2021 at 1:17 AM, MDCFAN101 said:

I choose the second option.

What if those 10 people were petty thefts, and the person alone was simply a law abiding citizen? Those 10 people didn't steal out of malice, they might not do it again, but they have a slightly lower respect for decency & justice, currently.

Who would you save?

26 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

What if those 10 people were petty thefts, and the person alone was simply a law abiding citizen? Those 10 people didn't steal out of malice, they might not do it again, but they have a slightly lower respect for decency & justice, currently.

Who would you save?

The law abiding citizen.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

The law abiding citizen.

Which "One Piece" fruit would you eat?

You can have any, but if it's one that transforms your body into an element/energy, (like Pika-Pika), you have to give me another one you'd like to eat.

I'm asking like this because the majority of people would choose the obvious/most powerful ones.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Which "One Piece" fruit would you eat?

You can have any, but if it's one that transforms your body into an element/energy, (like Pika-Pika), you have to give me another one you'd like to eat.

I'm asking like this because the majority of people would choose the obvious/most powerful ones.

I know a lot of people don't like the whole "stretchy" elastic power set for some reason, but I do.

So I'll take Monkey D Luffy's Devil Fruit.

22 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know a lot of people don't like the whole "stretchy" elastic power set for some reason, but I do.

So I'll take Monkey D Luffy's Devil Fruit.

I personally love the Pika-Pika fruit, the one that turns you into light and makes you able to do a bunch of other things with it.

Aside from that, I also like the one from Trafalgar which allows him to manipulate space within a delimited area, (Ope Ope no Mi).

And also Nuke Nuke no Mi, which makes you phase through solid objects.

There's probably more that I like, but those come easily to mind.

• Like 1