The King of Hate Forums

About your Twitter right now

Why is kg still going on about that? He's only giving attention to the trolls lol

​I hate to say it, but apparently he feels obliged to defend Phil to the death as if he owes him his life or something. The sad thing is that in doing so, he gives off the impression that Phil has a rabid fanbase (Which at this point, he kinda does, who else would put up with a guy that lacks self-control and doesn't know how to manage his finances properly?).

There was actually a collegehumor video parodying various youtuber cliches, and Phil sadly fits into the "Please like and subscribe. If you didn't, I'll dismiss you as a hater and surround myself with idiots who praise everything I do" cliche.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​He's called people mentally ill ever since EvilAJ made the first TIHYDP. He's never apologized for it and never will when he still uses it constantly as an insult towards people that don't like him o

​Oh for god sake get off your high horse. Seeing as you are too stupid to see the point I'll explain it to you [Sorry, no pictures for you so take your time]... The point was that his actions could

Looks like Phils lack of awareness is at it again.  After saying his passes for ECCC had arrived someone asked him if he was ready to face his haters to which Mr Burnell replied Apart from the iron

Posted Images

Phil, you're twitter feed right now disgusts me,  They way to deal with haters [as you call them] is to block and ognore not call people mentally ill.  Do you have a doctorate in mental illness?  Are you eminently qualified to diagnose such a condition or are you stupidly falling into the trap of taking the moral high ground by insulting the people who insult you?

Mental illness, real mental illness, is everywhere these days and I dare say more than a few of your twitter followers/subscribers or even your patrons know someone with mental illness or have experience of it to some degree.  Phil likes to remind us all of how he is an adult [almost as though he thinks his fans are all living with their parents and single] but this kind of base insult is the total opposite of maturity.  And it also reflects badly on you and insults people but none of your declining popularity is down to anything you do is it?  You maybe want to reconsider that naïve way of thinking.

• Upvote 4

Yeah, his recent display on twitter was disgraceful to put it lightly. In recent weeks, Phil's twitter has actually been remarkably free from any kind of rudeness, negativity or general nastiness. I just don't get that even after blocking pretty much anyone who opposed him in the slightest, he finds a way to show that he's no better, if not worse than them. In interactions with his detractors, you'll often see or hear Phil use the term "immature". Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but does it befit a 32 year old man to stoop down to the level of calling people "sick" and "mentally ill"? That sounds like the behavior of a 12 year old to me and so Phil calling anyone "immature" is just laughable. Not only is it immature, it's frankly insensitive to the seriousness of real mental illness as opposed to some people joking about him on the internet. You've all seen Phil's attempts to seem professional: referring to what he does as a "business" or looking for ways to improve the quality of his videos' presentation. That's all well and good, but what about when people see his twitter? A true professional in any field does not act that way. Ever. If you see something you don't agree with on the internet, the best way to deal with it is either to ignore it or to explain (in a polite way, mind you) your point of view without acting like a child. Phil's inability to do that makes it hard to take some of what he says and does seriously and it fuels the criticism and parody of his detractors. If Phil even reads this, the one thing he should take from it is: you're an adult now. Act like it. That isn't meant in an insulting or derogatory way, but it's a piece of advice that I think needs to be taken on board. 

I also noticed this on Twitter.

I know Phil has trouble with keeping his word and all, but it still blows my mind seeing this. And yeah, he has no right to label anyone as mentaly ill. Not only is he not qualified, it just... the irony.

IMG_20150226_111853.jpg

​Lol just saw that. Another example of one of his blatant lies.

• Upvote 1

You know, I wonder what the drama and fallout would be if anyone called Phil out as mentally ill?  Apart from the fact nobody should be labelled mentally ill it is also a given that if you'd whine if someone said it to you then don't say it to others.  No matter what people do to you there is no 2 wrongs make a right, there is no justification for it both ethically and factually.

While I have been fortunate to have nobody die as Patricio87 has I've known a couple of people who fell ill with mental illness, one of who is a shell of his former self.

Poor form.

Wonder if he will apologize for this? If i had bi polar disorder i'd be pretty upset about his use if term "mental illness"

​He'll either find a way to justify it or use one of his stock sympathy inducing phrases for example "I have a problem with anger, I know this, but with your help I will change, from tomorrow it's all about video games" etc

• Upvote 2

Wonder if he will apologize for this? If i had bi polar disorder i'd be pretty upset about his use if term "mental illness"

​He'll either find a way to justify it or use one of his stock sympathy inducing phrases for example "I have a problem with anger, I know this, but with your help I will change, from tomorrow it's all about video games" etc

​Wont happen, i already stated my thoughts on his use of mental illness and he didnt respond.

And as i said there already, there is no justifying using such an insult not even in anger.

Its not only about someone being bi-polar. There are hundreds of different mental illnesses.

If he wants to go ragy about someone calling him cancer, he needs to start thinking how he makes others feel with his insults.

Since he claims to know what it feels to suffer from depression (which i highly doubt, being in a funk or bored with your life is not depression),

he should be somewhat empathetic.

I read the twitter feed and it seems some people are leaving a few things out. The blearyline guy asked raisincinnamon if he actually made a twitter name based on Phil's hamsters. Heck I had no idea that was the name of his hamsters. Then he said that the hamster name guy had 7000 posts I believe. Now if Phil had blocked the hamster twitter person awhile ago and heard that such hamster named guy had thousands of posts...c'mon who would not think they had some issues?

• Upvote 1

I read the twitter feed and it seems some people are leaving a few things out. The blearyline guy asked raisincinnamon if he actually made a twitter name based on Phil's hamsters. Heck I had no idea that was the name of his hamsters. Then he said that the hamster name guy had 7000 posts I believe. Now if Phil had blocked the hamster twitter person awhile ago and heard that such hamster named guy had thousands of posts...c'mon who would not think they had some issues?

​7000 is a lot for twitter? I rarely go on there, so I honestly do not know..

​He's called people mentally ill ever since EvilAJ made the first TIHYDP. He's never apologized for it and never will when he still uses it constantly as an insult towards people that don't like him or don't agree with him.

If he ever does actually say he will apologize for it or stop saying it, that will still never happen. Just like when he admitted to having anger issues and apoligized for his outbursts but refuses to go get help while he still lashes out at people on Twitter and on the forums.

• Upvote 7

​Phil gets out of control because of all the pressure that is currently on him. If you look at his current situation which is paying off 2 mortgages, depleted savings from the move across the country, and declining views on his channel, all that pressure plus the daily trolls on twitter make him explode. Would you manage better if you were under the same situation? its easy to tell phil not to respond to the haters or trolls, but with all the pressure on him plus that negativity, im not surprised he has meltdowns. People need to look at the situation from phil's point of view before making a final judgement on why phil has twitter meltdowns.

Looks like Phils lack of awareness is at it again.  After saying his passes for ECCC had arrived someone asked him if he was ready to face his haters to which Mr Burnell replied

0khkLl6.jpg

Apart from the irony of typing how his haters are keyboard warriors from behind a keyboard...

Let me ask you Phil, when you said people wouldn't find your new address in WA what happened ?  Exactly.  It seems, whether you intended to or not, you have just thrown down a challenge by acting like the second coming of Tommy Morrison the great white hope.

How equipped are you to deal with some nutcase starting trouble, it's all well and good talking a good game but only if you can back it up.  You like to call out haters as mentally ill but what if one of them really is and takes you up on the perceived challenge?  I hope your fighting moves are better than your gaming skills.  Though if you have any true fight stories do a back in the day on Hate Live

• Upvote 5

To be honest, as long as he's not offensive, I feel like Phil shouldn't change the way he tweets. Every few days, you can expect of throng of some of the most mind-bogglingly thoughtless, narcissistic and sometimes downright stupid tweets on the planet. Keep at it, Phil, because you're making a lot of people laugh.

It's also easy for Phil to insult people as a group or naming them directly because he always does that on places where he has the higher ground. Like that forum, it is okay if he calls people idiots, in the stream chat, live during streams etc. - he can delete any opposition with a button click. But then again he has refused to sit with them on a neutral table where he is not in charge. To me, that tweet is pure irony.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Phils lack of awareness is at it again.  After saying his passes for ECCC had arrived someone asked him if he was ready to face his haters to which Mr Burnell replied

0khkLl6.jpg

Apart from the irony of typing how his haters are keyboard warriors from behind a keyboard...

Let me ask you Phil, when you said people wouldn't find your new address in WA what happened ?  Exactly.  It seems, whether you intended to or not, you have just thrown down a challenge by acting like the second coming of Tommy Morrison the great white hope.

How equipped are you to deal with some nutcase starting trouble, it's all well and good talking a good game but only if you can back it up.  You like to call out haters as mentally ill but what if one of them really is and takes you up on the perceived challenge?  I hope your fighting moves are better than your gaming skills.  Though if you have any true fight stories do a back in the day on Hate Live

​He'd have to hire a bodyguard remember? lol. Seriously stop with the tough guy/fight me in real life thing. No one is scared of a pasty white guy who sits on a  couch all day. 

• Upvote 2

0khkLl6.jpg

​Just what's your intention posting that? Are you justifying him being attacked?

These big conventions have security everywhere and you WILL be arrested if you assault a random youtuber.

​Just what's your intention posting that? Are you justifying him being attacked?

​Oh for god sake get off your high horse.

Seeing as you are too stupid to see the point I'll explain it to you [Sorry, no pictures for you so take your time]...

The point was that his actions could be seen as a direct challenge and making such tweets actually improve the chances of some nutjob attacking him especially with his constant use of "tryit in real life you'll get rekt"  How you came to take that as justifying someone attacking Phil I just do not know but then again, you only see what you want to see and usually it involves twisting words to make someone appear bad for your own amusement or whatever it is you get off on with that kind of thing.  You're in your thirties now KG, isn't it about time you focused on something worthy of your time?

• Upvote 5