The King of Hate Forums

So Neil Blomkamp (Co writer and Director of District 9) posted on his instagram a picture of a Xenomorph saying: "I think this is going to be my next movie".

So it looks like Alien 5 is going to be announced but there is no official confirmation. 20 years later. Just like: TMNT, Transformers, GI Joe, Jurassic Park,Ghost busters ,Terminator. Hopefully they don't mess it up. Can't think of new ideas well just do a reboot of a beloved franchise.  I just hope my favourite (GB) Film franchise doesnt get touched (BTTF) and possibly ruined due to writers block/ a quick cash grab. I want it to be good though. I just highly doubt it will be.

Lol i swear some of you are negative Neil is actually a good director and a huge fan of the Alien franchise if you have seen his concept art he is great at creating worlds and his visual effects are great

After watching Alien 3, I honestly have no hope for a great movie. I'm still trying to forget about how bad that movie was.

Well this was confirmed today that Weaver is coming back and its a sequel BUT 3 and Resurection do not exist anymore in lore of the movies so this is Technically Alien 3 

Well this was confirmed today that Weaver is coming back and its a sequel BUT 3 and Resurection do not exist anymore in lore of the movies so this is Technically Alien 3 

​Yep, I just read up on that a few minutes ago. I think that is a step in the right direction! Hopefully, this upcoming movie does not disappoint.

​Yep, I just read up on that a few minutes ago. I think that is a step in the right direction! Hopefully, this upcoming movie does not disappoint.

I have faith In Blomkamp after he did District 9 and i know people didnt like Elysium but i loved it, hoping Chappie is great next week. But heard this wont come till after Promethus 2 which is whenever. But least Ripley wont be a stupid clone lol

​Wonder if they'll continue off the scrapped script of Alien 3 where they fight the aliens on earth? Only issue I have with it is that Newt, Hicks, and Ripley are 30 years older now.

​Wonder if they'll continue off the scrapped script of Alien 3 where they fight the aliens on earth? Only issue I have with it is that Newt, Hicks, and Ripley are 30 years older now.

Its possible get Katie Sackoff as Newt