The King of Hate Forums
God_Revan

Tips & Help Thread: The Order 1866

Well here we go again with The Order 1866. Honestly I think that when I get enough money one day, I'll buy this game with the PS4. The graphics look fucking amazing and the game play looks cool as fuck. I'll be looking for you all to help on supplying any tips that I may have missed through the playthrough.

Disclaimer: Please note that in all Tips & Help Threads, there will be NO kind of Story-Related Spoilers in their list. All lists will be kept as Spoiler-Free as possible. I advice everyone that provides their own tips and suggestions to not give any kind of Story-Relate Spoilers that will ruin the immersion and fun of other players. Please be respectful and appreciative. Thank You. 

1. If you lose your way around the map, pressing down L3 will bring up the Quest Marker.
  2. You may only have 2 weapons equipped, a side arm and a rifle or machine gun.
  3. When using special weaponry, use your ammo sparingly because you won't come by them as often as normal ammo.
  4. Smoke Bombs will help greatly to move around when you need to get into better cover.
  5. If you get down and start to crawl, try to stay behind cover than you'll have the ability to drink the "BlackWater" to rise again and continue.
  6. The BlackWater restorative does not regenerate only after you died when it was already used.
  7. The best side arm would be the semi auto pistol instead of the magnum.
  8. Using the Sniper, anything above the waist is a one shot kill.
  9. Almost every special weapon has a sub weapon attached to it, use it to it's fullest.
  10. Sneaking is alot different here. When you are about to attack, wait until the cursor lights up to do a good kill.
  11. Inspecting items all around the world can give you further insight into the story and characters.
  12. There are different ways to finish a QTE as there are some that have many variations.
  13. A red hit-marker means the death of an enemy.
  14. When using rapid firing weapons, its best to use them in short bursts to get the best effect.
  15. TBA

Thank you everyone for coming here and those that have the desire to help others in improving their game. This post will be under constant updating when it is required or when someone has information they wish to share with the community. I appreciate everyone that comes here and give a helping hand to others. If you all enjoyed this thread and the information given, please UpVote the post and share your thoughts. The Tips & Help Threads are here to help anyone and everyone in their time of need. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask and the answer will come to you. Now I explained in the Rules Thread but I will say it again, please remain on topic and provide tips; this is not a general discussion of the game. Once again, Thank you!

Credits To The Extraordinary

Previous Tips & Help Threads

1. Dragon Age Inquisition

2. SR4: Gat Out Of Hell

3. Dying Light

Edited by God_Revan