The King of Hate Forums

4 hours ago, A_Yellow_Space_Rock said:

i think Yu yu Hakusho still had goals, just they change form arc to arc much like a cop drama taking on different cases.

Meh whatever I wonder what Tite would do next.

I meant that at the start of both manga, they had a "stand-alone" story thing going on before they turned into full battle manga. At the start, Bleach just stories about different Hollow battles before it took on the larger-scale Soul Society arc, and in Yu Yu Hakusho, the battles didn't really happen until Yusuke was made a spirit detective. 

On 9/5/2016 at 1:21 PM, KingBunghole said:

I meant that at the start of both manga, they had a "stand-alone" story thing going on before they turned into full battle manga. At the start, Bleach just stories about different Hollow battles before it took on the larger-scale Soul Society arc, and in Yu Yu Hakusho, the battles didn't really happen until Yusuke was made a spirit detective. 

true true, the main difference is YYH did other things after, like the tournament and the twist at the end

6 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

The fights in Bleach are good and have their own beauty, but are not on the same league as the ones in Yu-Yu-Hakusho, in my opinion.

Yu-Yu-Hakusho was a very interesting anime IMO.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:19 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

Yu-Yu-Hakusho was a very interesting anime IMO.

Yeah, and I love animes that have like Tournaments or things like that.

Yu-Yu-Hakusho has 3 major ones.

• Upvote 1

A little secret of mine is Ive had owned only 2 anime things my entire life. A Rukia and a seperate Ichigo poster (Wall scroll). I had gotten them before the anime ended. When it never came back I watched them burn away in a similar fashion to how the shows chances of being revived did.

1 hour ago, MitchMacalester said:

A little secret of mine is Ive had owned only 2 anime things my entire life. A Rukia and a seperate Ichigo poster (Wall scroll). I had gotten them before the anime ended. When it never came back I watched them burn away in a similar fashion to how the shows chances of being revived did.

You think it's not coming back?

They just need to make a good live-action movie to revolutionize the film-industry.

Bleach.jpg

On 2/15/2020 at 2:35 AM, MitchMacalester said:

Lmao. Yeah, Deathnote already did that remember? Masterpiece.

I remember "Dragonball Evolution" as well.

DBZ.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 6:51 PM, MoraMoria said:

I remember "Dragonball Evolution" as well.

DBZ.jpg

Dragon Ball evolution is a disgrace of a movie.  That movie inspired Toryama to create Dragon Ball Super.

7 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Dragon Ball evolution is a disgrace of a movie.  That movie inspired Toryama to create Dragon Ball Super.

Big Facts 

41 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Big Facts 

Exactly.  I got info from Chris Stuckmann while he was doing his Hilariouicty Review of Dragon Ball Evolution.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Exactly.  I got info from Chris Stuckmann while he was doing his Hilariouicty Review of Dragon Ball Evolution.

They even had the balls to do a post credit scene teasing a sequel lol

For Bleach, I have a specific number of fights that I like from the show, I think they're really good, but there are others that are simply disappointing, like the "Kenpachi, Byakuya & Ichigo vs Yammy" fight. Might be the worst one for me.

It's been a while since I watched this anime, though.