The King of Hate Forums

MARCH Patreon Goals Thread

​I think that an additional goal could be a chance for co-op/online play with Patrons. If he reaches a certain amount, say $1500, the Patrons could decide on a game that they want to get in on to play with Phil. This could be done once or twice during the month. The main reason I became a fan years ago is because of how he has always interacted with us in a direct manner through his commentary and made us feel part of it. This would be taking fan interaction one step further. One big step further, I think.

​I suggested something like this a while back where patrons could pay a certain amount of money to participate in a monthly fan appreciation where they can play with Phil or even challenge him in certain games. This would be a great idea to implement since it gives him the chance to interact with his fans while also keeping a steady flow of patrons.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​It's a necessary evil in order for me to play a game that isn't current. This week so much came out that I had to totally skip some stuff and it ended up being Battlefield: Hardline being totally ign

​You special little flower, when did Phil insult you? Link the video only if its on Phil's channel. As for everyone else, keep the thread on topic.

​Get it through your head. The Patreons are donating because they enjoy his content in general. Him playing Minecraft because of us is just a bonus, the icing on the cake.   

You have no authority to tell anyone that they can't complain about something.You derail threads by just being named in them, you don't even need to post.

There's ZERO purpose to pay phil to play a video game, NONE WHAT'S SO EVER. If phil had any respect for his fanbase he'd have played the fucking game years ago. 

​I get where you're coming from but you need to chill out. I hate to agree with KG but he's right. You're not a patreon. You have no right to complain. Only the people who donated money have the right to complain if they feel unsatisfied. The bottom line is that they donated because they wanted to support the series. You don't and that's fine. But don't speak for the fans who wanted to see the series because they clearly don't feel disrespected if they supported the series.

I also have to point out how at first you were pissed because he launched Patreon without apologizing about his previous attitude for the game but now he has you're still having a meltdown. And calling us manbabies over it? That's low.

• Upvote 2

TG that's kinda ridiculous to claim only paid people can complain KGh isn't right in this instance because NO one was paying him solely on the premise of minecraft, they were doing it for the other perks. The goals is simply a cumulation of the totals nothing more. As someone said bonus but Yoda is still correct, minecraft should not be behind a paywall, no one even voted on minecraft phil just threw it up instantly. It'd be a different matter if there was 5-10 different games which everyone who paid voted for minecraft.  
You said this yourself too a month ago. Don't flip-flop now. 

​When he gets in your popcast and calls your girlfriend your "daughter" on LIVE stream for EVERYONE to hear, would you REALLY blame him?

​So that means it's ok to insult your viewers? Whether or not the comment was legitimate or just to see how he'd react there's absolutely no reason to respond to those questions. It's simply spilling more oil to an already burning fire which won't help. The reason why KWO or SOK or whoever are even doing the things they do is because phil chooses to respond rather than ignore it, laugh it off and whatever. The only problem is phil posts his LIFE on youtube including his girlfriend and then gets annoyed when people ask about it or brings it up. Come on that's ridiculous.
Regardless this probably isn't the best place to talk about this so i'll drop it for now

​I suggested something like this a while back where patrons could pay a certain amount of money to participate in a monthly fan appreciation where they can play with Phil or even challenge him in certain games. This would be a great idea to implement since it gives him the chance to interact with his fans while also keeping a steady flow of patrons.

​Oh, I didn't even know. I had no intention of taking an idea you had already suggested! :-)

I do agree that it is an awesome idea.

TG that's kinda ridiculous to claim only paid people can complain KGh isn't right in this instance because NO one was paying him solely on the premise of minecraft, they were doing it for the other perks. The goals is simply a cumulation of the totals nothing more. As someone said bonus but Yoda is still correct, minecraft should not be behind a paywall, no one even voted on minecraft phil just threw it up instantly. It'd be a different matter if there was 5-10 different games which everyone who paid voted for minecraft.  
You said this yourself too a month ago. Don't flip-flop now. 

​So that means it's ok to insult your viewers? Whether or not the comment was legitimate or just to see how he'd react there's absolutely no reason to respond to those questions. It's simply spilling more oil to an already burning fire which won't help. The reason why KWO or SOK or whoever are even doing the things they do is because phil chooses to respond rather than ignore it, laugh it off and whatever. The only problem is phil posts his LIFE on youtube including his girlfriend and then gets annoyed when people ask about it or brings it up. Come on that's ridiculous.Regardless this probably isn't the best place to talk about this so i'll drop it for now

​Can you give me a recent example of Phil insulting an innocent viewer?

Watch Hate Live, i mean there were times he insulted someone because they said something phil didn't agree with. Adults are supposed to know when and where to say things, and bite there tongue when they know it's not proper and makes them look bad if they do. Now i'm not saying if someone was very vile and saying stuff like "your cancer; Die In a Fire;....etc" or similar comments that it isn't fair to insult them back as those are messed up. But attacking someone because they called your GF your daughter is simply ridiculous as it's an innocuous comment and mainly said to see how someone would react. Not being able to laugh at yourself and your own mistakes or stupidity you do is a problem. Alot of people admit to being wrong or admit to making mistakes phil has done that but not during actual gameplay, where he blames the game(whether legit or a running gag that isn't funny anymore) for mistakes he did. Dark Souls 2 is a prime example at blaming the game when he doesn't realize how commands works like the queues. When you're attacking and accidentally press another button the character performs that action afterwards. It's done by design so people who know are exceptionally skilled at the game can utilize it correctly yet when it happens to phil, like "i was dodging, BS" during a drinking flask animation it kinda gets annoying when phil doesn't research why it's happening. He thinks it's the games fault when it's his own and most people who encounter this at least understands and admits it's there fault. 

Anyway this isn't the topic to be discussing this anyway

Watch Hate Live, i mean there were times he insulted someone because they said something phil didn't agree with. Adults are supposed to know when and where to say things, and bite there tongue when they know it's not proper and makes them look bad if they do. Now i'm not saying if someone was very vile and saying stuff like "your cancer; Die In a Fire;....etc" or similar comments that it isn't fair to insult them back as those are messed up. But attacking someone because they called your GF your daughter is simply ridiculous as it's an innocuous comment and mainly said to see how someone would react. Not being able to laugh at yourself and your own mistakes or stupidity you do is a problem. Alot of people admit to being wrong or admit to making mistakes phil has done that but not during actual gameplay, where he blames the game(whether legit or a running gag that isn't funny anymore) for mistakes he did. Dark Souls 2 is a prime example at blaming the game when he doesn't realize how commands works like the queues. When you're attacking and accidentally press another button the character performs that action afterwards. It's done by design so people who know are exceptionally skilled at the game can utilize it correctly yet when it happens to phil, like "i was dodging, BS" during a drinking flask animation it kinda gets annoying when phil doesn't research why it's happening. He thinks it's the games fault when it's his own and most people who encounter this at least understands and admits it's there fault. 

Anyway this isn't the topic to be discussing this anyway

​it's always best to stay cool and collected,yea sometimes we say stuff out of emotion,and just having a bad day,but as adults we have to set a better example and just not result in calling each other names and stuff like that,but every person is different we all handle anger and stuff differently.But it's best not to make being angry or mad just a habit.

yes but when your content depends on those views, wouldn't you think insulting them back but not allowing them to reciprocate it is a bit unfair and kinda doesn't help your income? Phil calls it his business yet no business acts like phil and they fire anyone who even posts a crappy video about insulting someone working at a fastfood joint. It's serious business. I'm just saying he needs to shower himself with positivity , don't bring up other parties, laugh insults and parodies off and keep on being positive as people would have no need to go after him. 

yes but when your content depends on those views, wouldn't you think insulting them back but not allowing them to reciprocate it is a bit unfair and kinda doesn't help your income? Phil calls it his business yet no business acts like phil and they fire anyone who even posts a crappy video about insulting someone working at a fastfood joint. It's serious business. I'm just saying he needs to shower himself with positivity , don't bring up other parties, laugh insults and parodies off and keep on being positive as people would have no need to go after him. 

​You special little flower, when did Phil insult you? Link the video only if its on Phil's channel.

As for everyone else, keep the thread on topic.

• Upvote 3
  • Phil locked this topic
  • Phil unpinned this topic