The King of Hate Forums
Xephyr22

"DSP Does the Indies" Marathon Game Suggestions

I'd like to add Invisible, INC. to the list of Indy Games. The game is made by the same guys that did Don't Starve and it looks AMAZING! Angry Joe did a first impressions video. I strongly believe that our beloved Phil, The "Master" of Stealth can breeze right through it.....right? ~_^ lolz

I think Phil would like Guacamelee. It's free right now for PS Plus users and it is the best edition, just without the villains DLC(Which is under 3 bucks I think). Really fun Metroidvania, fun humor and a lot of memorization and improvising, could be a nice challenge for Phil. Not too long either, maybe 8-10 hours pending on a pure 1st playthrough. 

I think Phil would like Guacamelee. It's free right now for PS Plus users and it is the best edition, just without the villains DLC(Which is under 3 bucks I think). Really fun Metroidvania, fun humor and a lot of memorization and improvising, could be a nice challenge for Phil. Not too long either, maybe 8-10 hours pending on a pure 1st playthrough. 

​He actually played that game already with John.

• Upvote 1