The King of Hate Forums
cooper

Bloodborne Official Thread // PRAISE THE GUN!

Even longer than dark souls if its true. According to steam dark souls took me 32 hours and i did mostly all content and dlc.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/03/12/bloodborne-40-hours-long/

Dear Ready at Dawn,

Why didn't you follow Bloodbourne's path to a long game? 

​I think a 40 hour game with The Order's visual fidelity would have melted the PS4.

Super pumped for Bloodborne. It's been heralded by those who have played it as the first 'must-have' game of this new generation.

The one thing im kinda let down by with is its 30fps. I just hope and pray its a stable 30fps unlike the last 3 games on console. I play dark souls and dark souls 2 on pc they feel easier to me because i felt on ps3 i was at a battle with the frame rate half the time.

I am so hyped for this I cancelled my pre-order and went and ordered it digitally on the US PSN store. Means I get it three days earlier than its normal release date in the UK and it worked out about £10 cheaper.

I'm gonna go ahead and change the title of this thread to make it the official Bloodborne topic - I think it's safe to say we'll be having plenty of discussion about once it drops and we may as well have it all in one place.

Praise the Gun? PRAISE THE GUN?! You had one job Cooper and it was to put Praise the BLOOD!

Hidden Content

​Actually that was me :tongue: See my post above yours.

And come on... Praise the sun/praise the gun!

^ Whatever :dry:

Anyways, this a pretty cool reddit thread about a Wife who got an early copy for Bloodborne for her husband.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/30017v/fiance_has_no_idea_that_bloodborne_has_arrived/

^ Whatever :dry:

Anyways, this a pretty cool reddit thread about a Wife who got an early copy for Bloodborne for her husband.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/30017v/fiance_has_no_idea_that_bloodborne_has_arrived/

​According to GAF, review embargo is up at 10PM EST

Yes it sounds fishy and yes is pretty goddamn weird for a game like this. 

Sony's got a winner (and about time)

Stevivor - 7.5

Gamespot - 9

Jimquistion - 10/10

Destructoid - 10

RPGSite- 9

GamesRadar - 4.5/5

MMORPG - 9

Game Informer - 9.75

NZGamer -8.9

The Escapist - 4.5/5

CGM - 9.5

DigitalSpy - 5/5

Telegraph - 5/5

PlayStation Lifestyle - 9

Attack of the Fanboy - 4.5/5

Tapezilla -5/5

GamesBeat - 90/100

Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5

Gaming Trend - 95

I've played this for an hour or so earlier today, and it made me want a PS4. That's the first time I've been able to say that since the consoles came out; I may actually buy a PS4 for this.

The only negative is the load times - they're some of the worst I've ever seen. Every time you die there's a 30+ second loading screen. Other than that, the game is everything you wanted after Dark Souls 1, and everything Dark Souls 2 failed to deliver.

• Upvote 1

I've played this for an hour or so earlier today, and it made me want a PS4. That's the first time I've been able to say that since the consoles came out; I may actually buy a PS4 for this.

The only negative is the load times - they're some of the worst I've ever seen. Every time you die there's a 30+ second loading screen. Other than that, the game is everything you wanted after Dark Souls 1, and everything Dark Souls 2 failed to deliver.

​Well lets be honest, 30 seconds is the exact time people like me will need to calm down after the rage from dying XD

​They said a patch is already in works for load times. 

Yup loading times are pretty bad,it's gonna get really annoying if you die over and over.Can't wait for Phil's reactions after he dies for the 10th time lol

Ya im just gonna wait 2-3 days or how ever long load time patch takes its retarded.

Its 30 sec load times to get back to main hub similar to demons souls then go to a new location another 30 secs so 60secs in total. 

Bloodborne Loading TimesStock PS4 500GB HDDSandisk Extreme Pro 480GB SSD
First arrival at Hunter's Dream13.9 seconds10.7 seconds
Warping to Iosefka's Clinic36.9 seconds26.6 seconds
Warping to Central Yarnham lamp41.2 seconds29.9 seconds
Respawn at Central Yarnham44.4 seconds31.1 seconds
Return to Hunter's Dream from Central Yarnham12.1 seconds9.6 seconds

• Upvote 1

Game is hard coming from past souls games. Im used to using my shield and now its more about your gun. I died 20 times in first area before i learned you need to use your gun to stun enemies for crit and mass dmg. If you shoot them right before they attack it does massive dmg vs me just never using my gun at first much easier. 

The one thing this is lacking is the charm that Dark Souls had. Don't think too many people are gonna fall in love with it even if it's technically better.