The King of Hate Forums
cooper

Bloodborne Official Thread // PRAISE THE GUN!

1 hour ago, cooper said:

The second boss is so god dam easy lol. I found the enemies leading up to it harder. Finished them on my first try. 

The Living failures? Yeah they were quite easy.

The final boss of the dlc tho...damn. Still trying to beat him but so far I've only managed to get his health down to 30% before he rekts me, usually because I ran out of health vials

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

The Living failures? Yeah they were quite easy.

The final boss of the dlc tho...damn. Still trying to beat him but so far I've only managed to get his health down to 30% before he rekts me, usually because I ran out of health vials

Try using a rune that gives you more. I have one that gives me +4 helps me vs a hard boss. 

YEEEEES, beat the Child of Kos. Finally beat this damn DLC...jesus that guy was tough.

Best thing you can do is move the fight out into the water and off the beach, his electric attack is easier to dodge and you've got more open room to run around and fight in.

Edited by KGhaleon

19 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

YEEEEES, beat the Child of Kos. Finally beat this damn DLC...jesus that guy was tough.

Best thing you can do is move the fight out into the water and off the beach, his electric attack is easier to dodge and you've got more open room to run around and fight in.

I defeated him on my second try the first time i was so close but i got super greedy when he was almost dead and died my self.